DreClark is gonna be a big brother!

21,160
32
Joined Mar 13, 2004
Thanks!

It's a surreal feeling....it hit me once we were looking at the sonogram. Couldn't stop cheesin'.

Don't know the sex yet, and honestly I don't care.....just want it to be healthy.
 
40,830
4,014
Joined Apr 24, 2005
sdljhfkjdsahfkjdsafhdsjhf #swag

Congrats.

Cashmere onesies w/ chest hair sewed in on deck
. Heading to Babies-r-us right now
 
17,888
760
Joined Jan 20, 2006
Originally Posted by dreClark

sdljhfkjdsahfkjdsafhdsjhf #swag

Congrats.

Cashmere onesies w/ chest hair sewed in on deck
. Heading to Babies-r-us right now

Don't believe him... Karma never got the Duke onesie he promised ...


 
4,510
26
Joined Jul 17, 2002
Congrats my dude


If I happen to attend that game you're at in November (?) first 3 rounds are on me
 
21,160
32
Joined Mar 13, 2004
Originally Posted by cquan05

Congrats my dude


If I happen to attend that game you're at in November (?) first 3 rounds are on me
As of now, the game is still on


(@+@# could change tho....i'll PM you closer to the date to let you know what's up)
 
8,498
1,546
Joined Jan 17, 2007
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Thanks!

It's a surreal feeling....it hit me once we were looking at the sonogram. Couldn't stop cheesin'.

Don't know the sex yet, and honestly I don't care.....just want it to be healthy.
Congrats my dude...
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now