Dress Shoes Help

I am looking for a nice pair of black and brown dress shoes/loafers. I work in the finance industry and have bought dress shoes before, I just wanted to know where to look for the best pricing and deals. Thanks. 

I like the styles Macy's has and they usually aren't too bad. If you want a real high end shoe then maybe a Brooks Bros. For me, right now indent have to wear overly nice ones since we are business casual so my last pair was from Kohls with a coupon, pretty freaking cheap but depends on the dress level

If you haven't been on Gilt Groupe (http://www.gilt.com/), check them out. Crazy good deals on quality, quality, dress wear. I'm talking 800 dollar shoes for $150 and 2,000 dollar suits for $300. I picked up a pair of Frye's there for half off of retail about a year and a half ago, still in fantastic condition. I'm assuming you're a banker of some sort, so if you want nice shoes to look the part and keep for a long time I think that's your best bet.. gl!

Outlets are great for this, not sure where you are located but Bally, Off Saks fifth avenue, Tods, and Gucci usually carry some good loafers.

Try out Ecco shoes. Most comfortable shoes ever. I've had mine for 5 years and they're still looking fresh.

Back
Top Bottom