Dressing Better Vol 2.0

SHUTUP BOY!

Tanks was made for gods like us....

What are these words you spewing...I didn't bust my *** all winter for a damn popover, g. :rofl:

i mean, no matter what we wear, it's gonna show...i just love the comfort of the tank.

im just too humble for em i guess, think others dudes i know messed em up for me

Last edited:
Well just as I was feeling somewhat good about wearing tanks with my frailness, the last two pages took it all away.

yea

better if you got tats though

srs not srs
I was actually gonna get my last name tattooed in Thai along with a grip of other traditional tattoos after I did the undergrad program.

Kinda glad I didn't to be honest.

I wear tanks in the summer. Been wearing them as of late since the temps been rising. Got those long skinny boy arms :smokin

not sure if already posted, Brooks Brothers F&F Sale 25% off "FF25"

Been wanting a Filson 256 for my everyday work bag and with 25% off might pull the trigger. Better deal if you purchase in-store to bypass the $15 shipping. I know BB does 40% sales once or twice a year, anyone know around what time that happens?

Been wanting a Filson 256 for my everyday work bag and with 25% off might pull the trigger. Better deal if you purchase in-store to bypass the $15 shipping. I know BB does 40% sales once or twice a year, anyone know around what time that happens?

Do you need a coupon for the in-store FF?

Do you need a coupon for the in-store FF?

Not sure, gonna try tomorrow or this weekend. Sales ends 5/12. I guess print or have it on your phone to be safe http://www.retailmenot.com/view/brooksbrothers.com#print.5831373

SHUTUP BOY!

Tanks was made for gods like us....

What are these words you spewing...I didn't bust my *** all winter for a damn popover, g. :rofl:

i mean, no matter what we wear, it's gonna show...i just love the comfort of the tank.
Lmaoo same thing I was thinking which was why I laughed :lol:

if all fails at brooks brothers just price match it at nordys and tell customer service online about the coupon. then you wont have to worry about paying shipping

if all fails at brooks brothers just price match it at nordys and tell customer service online about the coupon. then you wont have to worry about paying shipping
The Brooks pieces Nordstrom carries are made just for them IIRC. I'm sure the SKU numbers are all different.

Still think it's worth a shot and Don't think it'll matter. I was able to price match a few shoes that were different colors but same model on the competitor site as well as get my size at nordys while the competitor site didn't have mine :tongue:

Still think it's worth a shot and Don't think it'll matter. I was able to price match a few shoes that were different colors but same model on the competitor site as well as get my size at nordys while the competitor site didn't have mine :tongue:
Yeah, Nordstrom has a very laxed policy. I've seen guys return worn shoes for full refund. Sad to see some abuse it, a la the Costco route.

I'm just having a hard time picturing someone bringing in a black fleece jacket and have them price match especially since they don't carry that line.

Suggestions on a lace-up similar to these SLPs? (patent or regular - doesn't matter)

Last edited:
Express is having 40% off this weekend. I know people were asking about starter suits, I bought a photographer about three weeks ago and I like it.

Anyone own their dress shirts though? They've got like 30 colors 25 of which I wouldnt touch, but theyre not badly priced.

Express is having 40% off this weekend. I know people were asking about starter suits, I bought a photographer about three weeks ago and I like it.

Anyone own their dress shirts though? They've got like 30 colors 25 of which I wouldnt touch, but theyre not badly priced.
dress shirts are horrible. they die out very quickly after a few washes

Not really down with the rainbow colored dress shirts. Just white and light blue for me please.

Exactly what I needed to hear.

Not really down with the rainbow colored dress shirts. Just white and light blue for me please.
Yeah IDK what theyre thinking, who is really out there wearing bright red dress shirts to work and such?

Exactly what I needed to hear.

Yeah IDK what theyre thinking, who is really out there wearing bright red dress shirts to work and such?
You know you're about to get told that those shirts are trash and to get some custom made bespoke joints 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom