Drew Rosenhaus

i dont know, but the ESPN commercial with him is
laugh.gif

Hes good, i mean look at what he did for Dante Hall,(i know it was the Raiders, but still...)
He takes a large cut tho

If I were a NFL player, DR would be my agent in a heart beat. Dude is money
pimp.gif

he'd be the only agent i'd sign with...

he managed to get TO out of SF, baltimore and when everyone thought he'd never get another big deal after philly dumped him, drew got him 25M in dallas.

TO gets cut by the cowboys and gets a better contract a few days later...

owners and GM's hate him, but the players love him..

dude is good at what he does

once you realize that players don't care if they look like jerks, youll get it

I remember someone posted his client list a while back, it was stupid long/stacked

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

he'd be the only agent i'd sign with...

he managed to get TO out of SF, baltimore and when everyone thought he'd never get another big deal after philly dumped him, drew got him 25M in dallas.

TO gets cut by the cowboys and gets a better contract a few days later...

owners and GM's hate him, but the players love him..

He must be doing something right.

If Willis McGahee signs with any other agent, he's getting drafted in round 2 or 3....

he's the best in the business BAR NONE.

I hope you are making these same type posts whenever Owners cut Good players with 5 yrs left on their deals because they dont want to pay them anymore

and how does Q look like a Jerk? because he was promised things and he kept playing under a contract he had outperformed? because Arizona is such a classorganization and always does right by their players?

How does Q look like a jerk? Dude came back from breaking his face after 2 weeks to bust his %@# for the Cards...also, to piggyback off of what Gunna said,Rosenhaus gets these dudes all that guaranteed money due to the fact that in the final years of a contract, you REALLY see organizations get cut-throat as faras how they handle their players. There is ZERO loyalty in the NFL...you're a rare bird if you start, and finish your career w. the same team (if puttingin 10+ years)...

I met DR while I was doing rotations with the Dolphins last Training Camp, real cool dude.

People can call him whatever they want, but dude is probably one of the hardest working cats in sports.

If I played Football, My agent would be Drew Rosenhaus

If I played Baseball, My agent would be Scott Boras.

If I was in the NBA, My agent would be Arn Tellern. UNLESS I was a super elite player, then I wouldn't even have an agent.
Drop dead, Darnell, you overpaid crybaby. I hope you get lice in that thing on your head. You're an ignorant tool of Drew Rosenhaus and you just aren't smart enough to know it.... Another dumb athlete being manipulated by a greedy agent.

The best thing that could happen for pro sports is for Rosenhaus to get hit by a speeding bus.

P.S. The same to you, Q.
Boldin is rubbing off on Dockett. Trade them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word. Get rid of the most dominant player on D and one of the most dominant on O. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. *** clowns

he's koo in my book
pimp.gif
.....and plus w/ the nfl having non guaranteed contracts, i feel like players have the rights to demand lots of money after goodyears because you never know when that career injury is coming

I don't know how you see players getting a bad name for themselves. It;s his job to get them as much as they can and he'll do anything to get and healmost always gets his clients what they want

Like DJ's said, he's best in the biz

Back
Top Bottom