Drinking straight out of the jug/carton/bottle in the fridge Appreciation!

i stay wiid my sister and her and her husband stay firing me up about it but eff that! i bought it i can do what i like wiid it! i dont care if it is inyour fridge, dont drink it if you dont want none. and im too lazy to even go and get a cup and pour it up, replace the juice, wash the cup, and put it back inthe cabinet. if i leave it in the sink imma get {B} worder at!

i drink straight out the jug and i love it, eff all who dont!
pimp.gif

A disgusting habit. Not saying I don't do it, but I'm not nearly as proud of it as you are.

i only do it with drinks that only i drink, but it is the way of the lazy man
pimp.gif
dont have to get a glass out or anything

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i stay wiid my sister and her and her husband stay firing me up about it but eff that! i bought it i can do what i like wiid it! i dont care if it is in your fridge, dont drink it if you dont want none. and im too lazy to even go and get a cup and pour it up, replace the juice, wash the cup, and put it back in the cabinet. if i leave it in the sink imma get {B} worder at!

pimp.gif

I'm wiiid you on this on..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by biggatree

A disgusting habit. Not saying I don't do it, but I'm not nearly as proud of it as you are.
^ this, and for some reason I like drinking out of a cup or glass more

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

me and my sister do this, sometimes we share hennessy and chockolit milk
chockolit milk tastes way better than chocolate milk

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

That's very inconsiderate of you

i could understand you but if i buy a 1 liter (country time lemonade) my people know imma drink it all by myself within an hour. why trip if i drink straightoutta the bottle when I bought it, though?

You stay with your sister and her husband? And you drink out of their jugs?

Horrible habit.

Step your guest game up.

I hope you at least buy those groceries or pay them rent....

I would expect this from a guy who is too lazy to turn himself into jail though.

Originally Posted by majik214

You stay with your sister and her husband? And you drink out of their jugs?

Horrible habit.

Step your guest game up.

I hope you at least buy those groceries or pay them rent....

bro bro im 18yo why would i pay my sis rent? i been stayin wiid my sis most of my life because our mother stays in prison. i buy groceries and whatnot, babysitmy nephews often, take them && pick them up from school. i would do whatever my sis needed me to do i aint got to pay no rent right now homie, im stilla damn child imo. if i was 22 (diffrent story).

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i stay wiid my sister and her and her husband stay firing me up about it but eff that! i bought it i can do what i like wiid it! i dont care if it is in your fridge, dont drink it if you dont want none. and im too lazy to even go and get a cup and pour it up, replace the juice, wash the cup, and put it back in the cabinet. if i leave it in the sink imma get {B} worder at!

pimp.gif
why does everyone have to taste the p you eating?

Back
Top Bottom