Drive By shooting. vol. I would of used my light saber.

I've witnessed a lot of things over the years growing up in compton, ca. I remember when the neighborhood drunk got killed.

This dude was cool too and didn't bother anyone, you can get him to wash your car for a 40oz and your car would be spotless. I remember my auntie boyfriend had him hold a fire cracker in his hand for a 2  bucks
roll.gif
smh.gif
 but yeah he was just chilling outside listening to his walkman and some dudes rolled up and shot him in the head
tired.gif

Damn these are some good stories, I never seen anyone get shot, I seen some fake gangstas fire some warning shots in the air but not a actual shooting. I know a few who got shot but never witnessed.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

I've witnessed a lot of things over the years growing up in compton, ca. I remember when the neighborhood drunk got killed.

This dude was cool too and didn't bother anyone, you can get him to wash your car for a 40oz and your car would be spotless. I remember my auntie boyfriend had him hold a fire cracker in his hand for a 2  bucks
roll.gif
smh.gif
 but yeah he was just chilling outside listening to his walkman and some dudes rolled up and shot him in the head
tired.gif
smh.gif
at me lol 

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Damn I remember seeing this so long ago..still pretty crazy real or fake.

and I've witnessed a drive by after school across the street from the student parking lot back in hs.

you probably watched that gangstas and thugs video
grin.gif
alien.gif
I hatechu Jose..
laugh.gif

man you already know how it goes in lw..so im not even going to say anything.

never seen a drive by but been shot at just chilling is on my block with my peeps. my mans ended up losing his life for some dumb $@*#. dude walks up the block on the other side of the street at starts blasting empty the whole clip. hit my man twice. aint no joke when bullets start flying. r.i.p ACe

Back
Top Bottom