driving from new hampshire to new york? need advice please.

kevin2nd

Banned
so i'm going to gilford, new hampshire (central?) at the end of the month. my work is going to take 1 day and i will be there for 3. i want to go to new york and hang for the day - should i drive or should i catch the bus or train? i can't stay overnight - i have to be back in new hampshire same day. what's my best bet? is it do-able?

one a side note, i'm mostly japanese but i'm told i look hispanic/american indian/filipino, will i get tarred and feathered in gilford, new hampshire? that place looks super white.
VAN
HALEN​

Dude, everything about New Hampshire is super white. I'm going to say, if you have a rental car, drive. Otherwise, you are looking at 8+ hours of bus riding EACH WAY (driving is probably 5+ hours). I'm guessing you'd take a bus from gilford to boston then boston to NYC. Not worth that ride.

You may want to consider just driving into Boston, hitting up Bodega, Laced, Concepts, ... You won't find any DQM or Supreme gear buy you'll still find plenty of dope stuff.
<a href="http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=31114.topic" style="text-decoration: none;"><font style="color:tongue:urple;" size="4"></font></a><br/>HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

well....that's too long of a drive for me. i was with co-workers in rhode island last year and we drove to boston, parked by the aquarium and walked around (mostly i ate). boston sounds like a better idea, unless i jump on a plane to ny.
VAN
HALEN​

^^^^^^^
i live in rhode island. anyway nice sig. i am looking to see halen,s reunion tour hopefully. have seen them many times with dlr and with the red rocker sammy. out

don;'t take the bus, like people said, it'll take about 8+ hours.... fung-wah bus from chinatown alone takes 4 hours plus you gotta figure out what bus to take from gilford, switchover in boston and well it's too long....

gilford is located south central NH... it's about an hour from the outskirts of Boston. here's what you do:

1. take I-93 south to I-495 (1 hour)
2. take I-495 south to I-290 (.25 hours)
3. take I-290 south (through Worcester) to I-90 (MASSPIKE) (.5 hours)
4. take I-90 west to I-84 (.25 hours)
5. take I-84 south (through Hartford, New Haven) to I-95 (.75 hours)
6. take I-95 south to NYC (2.5 hours)

total driving time: 5.25 hours

distance is about 300 miles from gilford to the center of manhattan

regarding central NH, it;s "white" there but not too bad...i've gone up to NH to do outdoors stuff several times and never had issues in restaurants or anything....

...no really.

Hey kevin look me up safe trip Bro. Only thing I have jury duty on the 27 and 28 of this month.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

lololol @ jury duty - that's right around when i'm going. imma def hit you up if i head to the city - i'm pretty sure i'm going to boston on one day. that drive to new york seems kinda nuts - if i drive more than 1 hour here in hawaii i get pissed. might do it just to hit up that one falafel cart.
VAN
HALEN​

Back
Top Bottom