Dropping Cash Accidentally FOR THE MOTHER EFFIN LOSS vol. Tell your stories

A story on here reminded me of what happened to me last year. I woke up late for a final exam, threw pants on, was going to buy something after my last finalI shoved $60 in my pocket and you know how it goes from there
mad.gif
Sodisappointed in myself that day, now I don't carry more than 20 at once

I remember someone dropped a knot in front of me. Of course I picked it up and walked away. The dude ran up on me and asked for it back. I was only about 11 atthe time so of course I returned it but he gave me 20 bucks.

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

A story on here reminded me of what happened to me last year. I woke up late for a final exam, threw pants on, was going to buy something after my last final I shoved $60 in my pocket and you know how it goes from there
mad.gif
So disappointed in myself that day, now I don't carry more than 20 at once

That would never work for me.

one night in vegas I had 3k in my pocket and I forgot to put it back into the hotel safe before I went out to get trashed and clubbing

woke up face down on the bed and immediately checked my pockets

biggest feeling of relief once I saw all the money was still there

Found a wallet the other day coming out of 711. Funny thing is i dropped my wallet on my foot before going into 711. Looked through the wallet only 4 dollarsin their kept the money in the wallet and gave it to the lady at the register

I had the opposite i went to buy melos from osneaker and for 220 it was refunded twice so they took out 220 it went right back then back again so i doubled mymoney took it out and closed my account. FTW

Back
Top Bottom