Dropping Food Unappreciation Vol. Not Eem A BIte B

I get a craving for some red velvet cake.

So I hop in the whip and drive to Raley's.

It gets copped and Im cheesing bc I'm about tear this thing up.

I get home,get some milk,put it on a plate, then I head to the living room.

As I enter my living room I step on a sneaker and I lose balance.

My piece of cake drops, didnt even get a bite b.

tired.gif

Now Im too lazy to go back.

tired.gif

its your crib, your floor, you know what to do b 
nerd.gif

better yet heres the answer to your problem

Last edited:
Stopped by a gas station before a rave. Bought a Clif bar, was gonna be the first thing I ate all day (it was like 7 PM at this point). Wrapper was kind of hard to open, so I ripped it as hard as I could. It fell on the floor.

If it's dry food (bread, chips, hard candy, fruits & Veggies) i have no problem eating it if it falls on the floor. Anything moist automatically goes in the trash.

Last edited:
When u drop a plate in the kitchen tho |I

Or wen u drop your spoon and gotta make that decision |I

Prepped this fire *** quesidilla for the grill. Marinated and seasoned some chicken in the skillet, Carmelized my onions for thirty minutes, oiled my tortillas and put the cheese and everything in. I had it on a plate ready to be sat on the grill and I set it on the foldout side tables on the grill. I'm getting it in cleaning this grill because I previously had some sticky wings on there. So this ***** is rocking and I'm in the moment and didn't realize I'm rocking my quesidilla off the table and then BOOM join lands on the balcony floor and busts open.

So I scooped it back into the tortilla, said to myself heat hills everything, and threw that joint on the grill.

Back
Top Bottom