Dru Hill Appreciation Post vol. 90's R&B FTW

[h2]Discography[/h2]
http://
[h3][edit] Albums[/h3]
[h4][edit] Studio albums[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Album[/th] [th=""]Chart Positions[sup][11][/sup][sup][12][/sup][/th] [th=""]RIAA
Certifications[sup][13][/sup][/th] [th=""]Record Label[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]U.S.[/th] [th=""]U.S. R&B[/th] [th=""]UK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1996[/td] [td]Dru Hill[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Platinum[/td] [td]Island[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1998[/td] [td]Enter the Dru[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]2× Platinum[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td]Dru World Order[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [td]Def Soul[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2009[/td] [td]InDRUpendence Day[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Dragon Music Group[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"-" denotes the album failed to chart, was not released, or was not certified[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h4][edit] Compilation albums[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Album[/th] [th=""]Chart Positions[sup][11][/sup][/th] [th=""]Record Label[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]U.S.[/th] [th=""]U.S. R&B[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2005[/td] [td]Hits[/td] [td]72[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]Def Soul Classics[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection:
The Best of Dru Hill
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Def Soul/Island[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"-" denotes the album failed to chart or was not released[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h3][edit] Singles[/h3][table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Single[/th] [th=""]Chart Positions[sup][11][/sup][sup][12][/sup][/th] [th=""]RIAA
Certifications[sup][13][/sup][/th] [th=""]Album[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]U.S. Hot 100[/th] [th=""]U.S. R&B[/th] [th=""]UK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1996[/td] [td]"Tell Me"[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [td]Dru Hill[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1997[/td] [td]"In My Bed"[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]Platinum[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Never Make a Promise"[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"5 Steps" [sup]1[/sup][/td] [td]-[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"We're Not Making Love No More"[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [td]Soul Food (soundtrack)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1998[/td] [td]"How Deep Is Your Love" (feat. Redman)[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [td]Def Jam's Rush Hour (soundtrack) /
Enter the Dru[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"These Are the Times"[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Enter the Dru[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1999[/td] [td]"The Love We Had (Stays on My Mind)"[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"You Are Everything"[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Beauty"[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td]"I Should Be..."[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Dru World Order[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2003[/td] [td]"I Love You"[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]One day maybe ...[/td] [td]"If you fall"[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]InDRUpendence Day[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"-" denotes the single failed to chart, was not released, or was not certified[/td] [/tr][/table]
  • [sup]1[/sup] "5 Steps" did not chart on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop charts (Billboard rules at the time prevented album cuts from charting). Chart peak listed here represents Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay charts data.
[h3][edit] As featured performer[/h3][table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Single[/th] [th=""]Chart Positions[sup][11][/sup][sup][12][/sup][/th] [th=""]RIAA
Certifications[sup][13][/sup][/th] [th=""]Album[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]U.S. Hot 100[/th] [th=""]U.S. R&B[/th] [th=""]U.S. Rap[/th] [th=""]UK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1997[/td] [td]"Big Bad Mamma" (Foxy Brown feat. Dru Hill)[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Def Jam's How to Be a Player (soundtrack)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"The Beautiful Ones" (Mariah Carey feat. Dru Hill)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Butterfly[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1999[/td] [td]"Wild Wild West" (Will Smith feat. Dru Hill and Kool Moe Dee)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [td]Wild Wild West (soundtrack) / Willennium[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td]"Big Mama (Unconditional Love)" (LL Cool J feat. Dru Hill)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"-" denotes the single failed to chart, was not released, or was not certified

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

the days of the groups has passed us by

90's gave us

Jodeci, 112, Jagged Edge, Dru Hill, Boyz II Men

You are everything FT Ja Rule
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, even tho i still cant figure out what Sisqo is saying
laugh.gif
.. And How Deep is your Love remix with Redman is piff

Originally Posted by Smedroc

i know im not the only n' who wanted silver hair back then
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

yeah you were...just you and Sisqo...

i don't think any other time will be able to top the 90s for RnB...

Back
Top Bottom