Drug Dealing Music Discussion

nwa-dopeman
pimp.gif

i grew up listening to big & pac talkin bout drugs and violence and wouldn't you know it, the craziest thing happened.....................nothing

somehow in my youthful days i was still able to distinguish the difference between right & wrong even though i had some pac bumpin

Appreciating the word-play/punchline/subject to matter/flow>Taking everything literally.

Unfortunately, most kids in America take it literally.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Why? Why do they let these kids listen to it, then make these rappers seem like "gods" all it's doing is messing with the youths minds man. Common sense would tell you that, most likely you'd get arrested if everyday you sell cocaine, then tell the world what you do?!?? In short all im saying is its messed up how folk get so much money when they claim to do all these illegal things and show the youth you can become very successful nowadays. White or Black race is not the issue its about the kids and the future. Its lyrical genocide for real. Talking about selling harmful drugs to each other and killing/shooting each other +@*!?! All im saying is at the end of the day music is music, i just hope yall THINK about that and focus on what should be important in your life.

You not going to get the response you need to encourage you on this board. Come here: Holycultureradioforums

how come we don't talk about Arnold going around shooting everything in sight in Terminator.

weak cop out for a problem that is so much bigger.

this is exactly how i feel about all this "you can be my shawty" and "she an independent broad" rubbish....it's just messing upEVERYTHING!
and women are buying into the hype as much as these kids
FEMALE don't you know if he liked it he WOULDA put a ring on it?!

/rant.

Originally Posted by dunks87

this is exactly how i feel about all this "you can be my shawty" and "she an independent broad" rubbish....it's just messing up EVERYTHING!
and women are buying into the hype as much as these kids
FEMALE don't you know if he liked it he WOULDA put a ring on it?!

/rant.

drug music >>>>>>>>>>>> simp music.

You can't control what kids or grown folks are gonna listen to, and if they get sucked into catchy songs with no substance as their entertainment, so beit.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

It's ENTERTAINMENT
It's entertainment for those who can tell the difference between reality and entertainment. What do you think it is for the young kids wholack guidance, maturity and proper judgement?

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

It's ENTERTAINMENT
It's entertainment for those who can tell the difference between reality and entertainment. What do you think it is for the young kids who lack guidance, maturity and proper judgement?
Why would I care they aren't my kids. When I do have kids I'll teach that music is nothing but noise; don't live by it.

If I fail out of school I may have to start rappin' Or selling crack. Or rappin' bout selling crack.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

If I fail out of school I may have to start rappin' Or selling crack. Or rappin' bout selling crack.

Get that pen and those pots ready.

Now...
If we was playing pro-ball, every game I'd be slamming on 'em
Step on my competition, yeah Duke I'm standing on them
I ran up on 'em, !*%#$ ain't have his hammer on him
pulled the cannon on 'em, blammed it on 'em, 'til I jammed it on 'em
I got some A-rab's hitting me with coke
And when we on the phone we be speaking in some codes
A camel is an ounce, a kufi is a brick
Tell him I need 5 kufis, and meet me on the strip
Yeah I know "Stafalla", but I'm tryna cop some cars
Run up in the club that's popping and cop the bar
And everything I hear is garbage to me
You know where I be %%*%*$ , bring the drama to me
I'm Presidential **+%+ , Bush'll pay homage to me
I'm putting in alot of work man acknowledge a G....
Yes, yes, a G I am, holla if you need some grams
I'm poppin off by myself I don't need no Cam
I don't need you Jim, Juelz I got these $$#@$@
I don't care if they small or some stocky $$#@$@
I just grace 'em then erase 'em, I forgot these $$#@$@....
What they name again?....What they claim again?
Yeah these +%%$+%% hated, cause I'm they rappers favorite
You procrastinated so I got you assasinated
Shoot 'em up, bang bang, bullets in his Red Monkey's
Thought he was a gorilla? Nah, he a dead monkey

hellrell2.jpg

pimp.gif

it's a joke and the industry is a circus of puppet freaks
ill tell you why its populer and they put out this material
to get more money, its all about the paper
the pieces are already in place , the truth and deceit is right in front your eyes
and the cycle will continue with this generation
music aint the only outlet thats making everything messed up
i can go deeper into it...

Just learn to listen to more positive rappers.

Its called the music business for a reason.
Look at credit card companies messing up people lives. Because it a business. Business are setup to make money, so what is in the best interest for theirconsumers is not their focus sometimes. So you as the listener or purchaser have to smarten up and use your mind to figure out if the music your listening tois good for you be it learning purposes or negative reasons. Pretty much look out for yourself, theres always good and bad in everything you do(so staybalanced). I listen to drake and wayne sometimes(but their materialism they spit in the music is not what a person should be listening to) but it sounds good.But i most listen to well cultured artist more then anything(its like artist like the roots80%/ artist that rap about guns money and hos 20%)

Diego what your preaching is for youngins that dont know the rap game is pretty much fake, but there are some true artist out there. They are just harder tofind, because the truth is always harder to hear. But there are some older dudes that listen to gucci like hes the pope. Waka flaka makes me laugh and gets mecrunk, so if im feelin the mood i will vibe.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Just learn to listen to more positive rappers.

Its called the music business for a reason.
Look at credit card companies messing up people lives. Because it a business. Business are setup to make money, so what is in the best interest for their consumers is not their focus sometimes. So you as the listener or purchaser have to smarten up and use your mind to figure out if the music your listening to is good for you be it learning purposes or negative reasons. Pretty much look out for yourself, theres always good and bad in everything you do(so stay balanced). I listen to drake and wayne sometimes(but their materialism they spit in the music is not what a person should be listening to) but it sounds good. But i most listen to well cultured artist more then anything(its like artist like the roots80%/ artist that rap about guns money and hos 20%)

Diego what your preaching is for youngins that dont know the rap game is pretty much fake, but there are some true artist out there. They are just harder to find, because the truth is always harder to hear. But there are some older dudes that listen to gucci like hes the pope. Waka flaka makes me laugh and gets me crunk, so if im feelin the mood i will vibe.

you got a point there.....
i been listenin to alot of flocka lately and it aint nuthin but "gangster" music
it's so simple what he talks about, sellin drungs, sexin chicks, making money, after awhile it gets repetetive and then you see it for what its worth
it sounds good and people accept it, but like i said there's something thats going on, something that's deeper than music

Back
Top Bottom