Drug Test, Failed, But Got The Job?

i was positive i had failed my drug test like a week ago then i took one for target the next day.
and today i get a call to go for orientation
eek.gif

i dont know how this happened anywho is it possible they will still give me the job if i was positive?
ima
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
today. FTW

Maybe they didn't care if you tested positive for weed, my homeboy told me he went to a temp agency blunted and took a piss test on the spot. The lady toldhim they didn't mind weed in a potential employees system they were more concerned about other drugs like coke, crack, etc.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Trap

They probably haven't received the results yet. You probably be called into the office on 2nd or 3rd day of work
u think?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

i took it friday and they said they will call once the results come in.
they said it was for orientation.

If you got the call for orientation, I think you made it. Most of the those tests get reported the next day to the potential employer.

Don't question it...just be happy you got a job. Good luck!

Trap

They probably haven't received the results yet. You probably be called into the office on 2nd or 3rd day of work
this

they will probably ask you to take another one, they probably thinking there was an error. so if you do take another one purchase some test pure

You're fine. They get the results the next day and they wouldn't hire you if you failed. I've worked for Target before.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Trap

this

they will probably ask you to take another one, they probably thinking there was an error. so if you do take another one purchase some test pure
agree. its inexcusable for any NTer to piss hot after the countless threads that have popped up regarding this topic. If you dont have a job(but are looking) and you like to
pimp.gif
there is no excuse not to have abottle of Test Pure Platinum on hand ready to go at moments notice.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Trap

u think?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

i took it friday and they said they will call once the results come in.
they said it was for orientation.

yeah.

when I got injured on the job, they sent me to their facility for treatment, there i pee'd in the cup and the cup got placed in a fedex envelope and sentout to a laboratory.

in cases where you're about to get drug tested eat aloe, I hear it works to rid your system of weed.

any truth to this?

Trap

I've seen this happen on a weekly basis when I was working @ a temp agency

you got lucky man.....when i got hired at target i had to take the test too but i was dirty with marijuana in my system so i had one of my boys piss in a smallcontainer and i heated it up in the car with the ventilation so it would be room temperature when they tested it i passed
tongue.gif

Once you get the orientation date at Target, you are good to go. They only call back after they received the tests, so you must have got lucky.

At Target they only test once for the hiring process and/or if you get injured on the job, where you will have to take one to prove you didn't get injuredbeing high hahah

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

doosta45 wrote:

Sir Rob A Lot wrote:

Gmills23 wrote:

Trap

this

agree. its inexcusable for any NTer to piss hot after the countless threads that have popped up regarding this topic. If you dont have a job (but are looking) and you like to
pimp.gif
there is no excuse not to have a bottle of Test Pure Platinum on hand ready to go at moments notice.

Anytime I see you post, I think "I'm the number two guy at my company...IM UNTOUCHABLE!!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom