Drunk 4 Year old dressed in drag steals Christmas Gifts

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Men, be a father to your children.
Real +#+@.

I've gone through some *%#*$+!% over the last year with the mother of my children and my in-laws. Got in some trouble and had the law after me and skippedtown for a minute.

I came back and dealt with it all and took some Ls so I could be a father to my two girls.

Nothing is worth more to me than them having a healthy childhood. I'm even trying to work things out with their mother, though at times I ain'tfeeling it.

tired.gif
Sadly, that kid needs serious help already.

Here's the OG link with the video.

But yes, I
laugh.gif
at the thread title.
roll.gif

alright, so kid broke out/sneaked out of the house, grabbed a bud light, broke into a neighbor's house, stole five presents, put on a dress (one of thepresents), and then rang the doorbell of another neighbor, half consumed beer in hand?

at 4 years old?

getting started early wanting to do them hoodrat things

edit: i wonder what his BAC was... how much does a 4 year old kid weigh anyway?

Spoiler [+]
if he was operating a power wheels, would he have gotten a dui?

Damn, she's real young. That kid is going to have it rough if no one provides a solid foundation for him.

Originally Posted by clearsole23

LOL this is epic , goes right along with the little boy that likes to do hoodrat things and smoke cigaretee's

One of the first things I thought of
laugh.gif
. Kid was too wild
laugh.gif
. "I just wanna do hoodrat stuff with my friends"
roll.gif

I find it impressive that a drunk 4 year old boy dressed in drag managed to sneak in and out of his neighbors house and steal their x-mas presents.

I actually think he was mocking them just showing off his skill
laugh.gif

Terrible mother. No excuse for the kid leaving the house under your watch. Not surprised at all tho. They might take him from her.

Back
Top Bottom