Drunk by yourself vol. word to nas

No, the worst thing you can do to a girl is either kill her slowly or give her the AIDS......a little lie never hurt anybody.
nerd.gif

Naw, but lies always bite you in the !%* at the most inopportune times, so it's always better to just be truthful....unless you're lyin' about somedumbness, like "Oh yeah, I just woke up....that's why I didn't call you" or somethin' like that.

i feel you OP...i told my lady id tell her the truth even if it meant losing her...shes just to good to me to lie i guess
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

not gonna lie, when you view image that pic ...that cookie looks good

can't remember the last time i had cookies and milk

and this is my random thought of the day.. goodnight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP you need a better coping mechanism than alcohol. Real talk, you hooked up wit a girl at a party you brought a girl to. There is so much wrong with thissituation. But at the end of the day if you learn your lesson and never make that mistake ever again its all good. We all mess up in life at some point.

BTW: My joint off the lost tapes is "No ideas original, theres nothing new under the sun." Can remember the track name but you should know whatI'm talking about.

uhhh ohhh wrote:
So i copped about three 6's as i contemplate about life.

????
nerd.gif

but if you were in a predicament where you had to lie and not say anything to keep her, or tell her and let her go. What would you do?
i probably wouldve lied
and then lied again to cover the initial lie
ohwell.gif

How $#%@$@ old are you?
my guess would be 19
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by its IcharlesI

ive been sober for 19 years n runnin
How $#%@$@ old are you?
my guess would be 19
eyes.gif

if hes 19 hes takin a L

but if hes older than i dont want to judge him until i know a little more about him, because living a sober life is the only way some previous addicts canlive.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by uhhh ohhh

one thing, i aint gonna post her pic b/c she has a baby girl.

two, i hooked up with some chick, the same party i broght her to. we arent together. but we had an agreement to tell each other if we hook up with each other. well, i knew that if i told her, she'd be gone. So i didnt so a week later she asked, and i decided there...that i would keep it to my death, but two days later i couldn't help it b/c my conscience sucks, so i told her....so basically i lied and blah. she a good woman, and most people dont deserve anyone lying to them, or ruining something that could have been avoided a while ago
so what's the fuss about
eyes.gif
U gotta understand they had a mutual agreement. Dont u see what he said!

It sounds like whatever it was that you lied about was pretty serious. I lie to bit*hes all the time. Never bothers me. You must really love her.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I used to...i miss those days[/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]used to sip and getdrunk at around 5 or 6 pm and walk around campus or just drink a bottle of goose and play gow/halo[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

frown.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]used to sip and get drunk at around 5 or 6 pm and walk around campus or just drink a bottle of goose and play gow/halo[/color]
You sound like a real LOSER from that statement.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

frown.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]used to sip and get drunk at around 5 or 6 pm and walk around campus or just drink a bottle of goose and play gow/halo[/color]
You sound like a real LOSER from that statement.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]we were alcys on campus[/color]

i got drunk by myself once. i believed i professed my love to a girl over aim. destroyed a sandwich all over my desk and yakked all over my bathroom.
mad.gif

i would say its not that serious. but ive never had to lie to someone i cared for and have to worry about them never talking to me again.

Originally Posted by uhhh ohhh

thats hilarious hahahaha i love getting drunk by myself, its the only time i can reflect on my myself emotionally > logically word to spock.

soemtimes you need it, helps you release some demons for when your sober the next day.

true....im my favorite person to drink with....always put myself in a good mood.

When people say pics? lol I makes em sound like children not reading, but staring @ the photos.

Back
Top Bottom