Drunk by yourself vol. word to nas

Man, I just did the worst thing to a woman. I lied to her. And not just BS lie, but to her face and play it as if nothing happened. It's all on me, andi know its all me, but i gotta purge all of this emotion out of me. So i copped about three 6's as i contemplate about life. I usually never lie, but ifyou were in a predicament where you had to lie and not say anything to keep her, or tell her and let her go. What would you do? As of today, I hate myselfforever. But i had to tell her, she deserves better then a liar. And as a man, our pride and egos take the best of us. But we have to except the fact thatyou $!$!%% up.

This is how i cope.

Cheers, this...is...too being human.
frown.gif

pics?

and its just a lie

but if you gonna get drunk cuz you lied... i hate to see wat would happen when she dumps u... an hero maybe?

just believe me, its bad. i can't post her pic b/c she's a lurker. im on like 12 beer of my 2nd hour of drinking. im not exactly tehre yet, but wheni get there...you will know

Damn man. Not a good look.

Drunk and pissed off by yourself will end badly.

I've been there tho.
grin.gif

You shoulda gone with straight liquor tho.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Nothin wrong with a few beers by yourself
12 beers aint exactly a few casual drinks
laugh.gif

OP, go to sleep. this isn't doing you or her any good.

well i havent spoken to her since she asked me, which was saturday. so im like demolishing beers right now. i can't cop any hard liq's now b/c itslike 2am, that and when i copped the beers it was 130...and nj law is, is that you can't cop anything hard after 10 i think? so whne i got out of work iwent to work feel me

Ok... but wat did u say... i mean u said she's a lurker... how u kno she wont see this

and u could just do a quickstrike on the pic
laugh.gif

one thing, i aint gonna post her pic b/c she has a baby girl.

two, i hooked up with some chick, the same party i broght her to. we arent together. but we had an agreement to tell each other if we hook up with each other.well, i knew that if i told her, she'd be gone. So i didnt so a week later she asked, and i decided there...that i would keep it to my death, but two dayslater i couldn't help it b/c my conscience sucks, so i told her....so basically i lied and blah. she a good woman, and most people dont deserve anyonelying to them, or ruining something that could have been avoided a while ago

sux man...be straight up with her...when your sober. best you can hope for.

as far as drinking by yourself...sounds fun lol

smh.gif

thinking of ways to solve problems while drunk not only equal a fail, you won't even remember half of it in the morning.....

I got DRUNK by myself once...ended up crying over my ex like a little $+@!# after the happiness of the drunk went away.
smh.gif
Never got drunk alone again. MaryJane ftw.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

I got DRUNK by myself once...ended up crying over my ex like a little $+@!# after the happiness of the drunk went away.
smh.gif
Never got drunk alone again. Mary Jane ftw.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
your weakkkkkkk

thats hilarious hahahaha i love getting drunk by myself, its the only time i can reflect on my myself emotionally > logically word to spock.

soemtimes you need it, helps you release some demons for when your sober the next day.

Originally Posted by 951guero

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
your weakkkkkkk
eyes.gif
You're mean.
frown.gif

smh.gif
QFT

And OP... dont get to drunk and drunk dial her... only bad things can come from that

not gonna lie, when you view image that pic ...that cookie looks good

can't remember the last time i had cookies and milk

and this is my random thought of the day.. goodnight

Originally Posted by uhhh ohhh

one thing, i aint gonna post her pic b/c she has a baby girl.

two, i hooked up with some chick, the same party i broght her to. we arent together. but we had an agreement to tell each other if we hook up with each other. well, i knew that if i told her, she'd be gone. So i didnt so a week later she asked, and i decided there...that i would keep it to my death, but two days later i couldn't help it b/c my conscience sucks, so i told her....so basically i lied and blah. she a good woman, and most people dont deserve anyone lying to them, or ruining something that could have been avoided a while ago
so what's the fuss about
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom