drunk UConn kid makes big scene and bullies cafe manager for Jalapeno Bacon Mac n Cheese

The sad part is most kids like him never feel shame for doing @#$@ like this. I went to a school full of entitled rich white kids who would do @#$@ like this, get arrested, and chalk it up to "we raged so hard last weekend bro" :smh:

Last edited:
Do colleges do background checks? I'm guessing he should be a felon but I guess his assault on a police officer never came to fruition. Lawyer talk is REAL

How are you charged with assault and battery on a police officer and still admitted just months later?

Last edited:
I've been to UMass, Quinnipiac, Roger Williams, St. A's, UVM, UNH pretty much all the party schools in New England and have never encountered this level of disrespect. I'm actually surprised the kid didn't catch one from a classmate.

They could've just got the kid that food, mightve diffused the situation even easier

They could've just got the kid that food, mightve diffused the situation even easier

Or...OR...they could teach the little twerp a lesson about the consequences of violating cafeteria/school policy. He wasn't just drunk in the cafeteria, he had an open container. The manager had every right to toss him out. Then, the kid got in his face and threatened him. You do not reward that by giving him what he wants. Christ, the lack of discipline in this kid's life is the reason this incident even went down. You punish him by asking him to leave and come back when he's sober. If he just leaves, he doesn't get in trouble, there are no cops, we don't know his name, etc. He escalated it, thus he must deal with the consequences.

Also, who knows if that mac and cheese was even available that day? I remember college dining halls. They had a lot of food on rotation that wasn't even available for days at a time.

Or...OR...they could teach the little twerp a lesson about the consequences of violating cafeteria/school policy. He wasn't just drunk in the cafeteria, he had an open container. The manager had every right to toss him out. Then, the kid got in his face and threatened him. You do not reward that by giving him what he wants. Christ, the lack of discipline in this kid's life is the reason this incident even went down. You punish him by asking him to leave and come back when he's sober. If he just leaves, he doesn't get in trouble, there are no cops, we don't know his name, etc. He escalated it, thus he must deal with the consequences.

Also, who knows if that mac and cheese was even available that day? I remember college dining halls. They had a lot of food on rotation that wasn't even available for days at a time.
im pretty sure dude was being sarcastic. calm down. 

I thought he was about to take a trip to Suplex City around 6:15

I'm very disappointed that he didn't

No I wasnt, thought it was an actual resteraunt and not a cafeteria, also did not see the open container through mobile. My bad :lol:

"Got dammit lucas, this is the 3rd favor in 2 years. Next time u may actually be disciplined."

*** whoopings vs time outs.... Lucas was obviously a time out kid

No one is blaming cafeteria dude for what he did but I would have gave him the Mac and cheese just to save 10 minutes of my life.

Once he started talking crazy and putting his hands on me I woulda snapped but I woulda never let it get to that point. Would have saw the booze, Kanye shrugged and given him his damn Mac and cheese and kept it moving. This dumb *** wasn't gonna be able to just walk around on a college campus with an open container for long lol.

Some bacon Mac and cheese do sound right though.

Reactions: alp
Back
Top Bottom