DS 2002 Air Jordan Retro VII size 10.5 "French Blue" 7

whats good NT.. got some shoes up for sale

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING ANY INQUIRIES

I have taken detailed photos of all items up for sale and listed detailed descriptions of them as well so that you can judge their condition for yourself. I have done many transactions here over the years. I have tried to set prices fairly according to each item’s respective market value, so I am willing to entertain all reasonable offers, but no lowballing. Prices are set & include any fees associated with the item but shipping costs are not included. I am located in VA, so I will consider doing meet-ups in the DC-NorthernVA area otherwise shipping costs are $10-15 depending on your location. The only method of payment I accept is PayPal. All buyers must have a confirmed shipping address. I will ship all shoes out double boxed via USPS with delivery tracking and/or signature confirmation. I will do my best to ship out within 2 business days of cleared payment, but in case of emergency or potential conflicts please allow up to 5 business days. Realistically though your purchase should be shipped out within 48 hours of payment. All sales final, no returns.

I prefer PM’s directly here on NikeTalk. If you would rather send e-mails then feel free to contact me at: sah2907@email.vccs.edu
If sending an e-mail please also indicate what your NT user name is.

Please also check out all of my other auctions listed on the classifieds tab on my page as I have many items currently up for grabs. Thanks.

DS 2002 Air Jordan Retro 7 "French Blue" size 10.5 with original box & retro card. Shoes are in brand new or “deadstock” condition. “Deadstock” or “DS" meaning they’ve never touched pavement, or been worn around at all, but they have been tried on briefly and unlaced from it’s original factory lacing. One of my personal favorite colorways of the Jordan 7, incredibly rare shoe, unlikely to be retro'ed anytime soon, amazing collector's item. Don't sleep on these.

$305 plus shipping.

Back
Top Bottom