DS Air Jordan 6's 4 SALE

Selling DS Air Jordan 6's all but one pair have been worn,there is some yellowing on sole do to sitting in a closet for years.Comes with original box,laces,lace locks and box.
Need to sale because there just sitting and someone else who enjoy's Air Jordan 6's can be enjoying them,not trying to get rich just getting what I paid for em and enough to cover the shipping and handling so they can sent to you.
I accept paypal,Zelle,cash(send at your own risk.....) and your paypal name,address,whatever has to match.
Will ship anywhere in the United states for the price stated or what we agree on anything outside of that or the united states will cost you more because I'm not footlocker,just a member trying to get rid of some air jordans hopefully for someone else to enjoy.
I'm not taking anymore pictures with the shoe in weird positions,on my feet,off my feet,next to the sun or the moon the pictures posted should be enough.
If you're purchasing more than one pair,i'll cut you a deal and box them up and ship em to you together....
I've done been on here before,many years ago before the classifieds were around and even after,I'm not a regular poster just a browser from time to time,I do business and I like keeping that honest

Any questions please feel free to send me a message and I'll answer you in a timely fashion,thank you

Air Jordan 6 retro AS BG
Black Metallic/Black
sz:7
Condition:New never been worn, with lace locks,laces and box
$:160.00 or best offer
2ni2vbo.jpg

16bbviq.jpg

wquiki.jpg

Air Jordan 6 retro "Black Cats" BG
Black/Black/white
Condition:New,never been worn,with lace locks,laces and box
$.160.00 or best offer
296p2k6.jpg

30958ib.jpg

14bi4on.jpg

345luvd.jpg

ezfvl.jpg

Air Jordan 6's retro low's BG
White/Infrared/black
Condition:New,never been worn,with lace locks,laces and box...soles yellowing but not noticeable
$145.00 or best offer
2rnbkmu.jpg

bdkw3p.jpg

34xm81v.jpg

1oshug.jpg

208is78.jpg

Air Jordan 6's retro BG
Black/White/Cool Grey
Condition:New,never been worn,with lace locks,laces and box
$160.00 or best offer
2n07lds.jpg

2m4vqfn.jpg

6sgi34.jpg

8z2r2e.jpg

21dg6j6.jpg

Air Jordan 6's retro BG
White/Gym Red/Pure Platinum
Condition:New,Never been worn,come with lace locks,laces and box
$180.00 or best offer
2uyj4b5.jpg

2usafbq.jpg

9a65u8.jpg

s5wehg.jpg

Air Jordan 6's retro BG
White/Ghst green/Hst bright mingo
Condition:New,never been worn,comes with lace locks,laces and box
$145.00 or best offer
2re6q0x.jpg

fu9qac.jpg

2ihnkhe.jpg

2yv3338.jpg

23ushfs.jpg

Air Jordan 6's retro BG
Off white/Maroon
Condtition:Worn twice,bottom's are yellowing from sitting in a closet(easy fix)comes with lace loxs,laces and box
$160.00 or best offer
5b673m.jpg

2irafs4.jpg

28ckodj.jpg

21m8f92.jpg

6gli0g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom