DS DOERNBECHER VI !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbirdz23

Banned
Just as the title says i have a DS size 11 Doernbecher 6s with icey soles
Im looking to trade or sell...Kiks im intrested in Lebron south beach 8s size 11,01 blk cement 3s wearable doernbecher 3s,DMP pack 6/11
in a size 11,Space jams size 11,blk infra red 6s,Blk v RED 6s,Moto 6s,Carmine 6s,Toro5 and toro 4,he got game 13s size 11,Wht red 13s,
88 3s,Hare 7s,Blk caro 5s,06 fire red 5s..Royal 1s! You guys get the idea please be reasonable with the offers no i wont trade straight across for toro 5s..If you offer be ready to deal I do NOT ship first on trades i have done countless deals on here over the years! I accept paypal
or cash at own risk,i ship usps with tracking best way to reach me is P.M. here or email : skoolyb23@yahoo.com thank you for looking! I'm also looking for Lebron X blk Mint size 11!

Last edited:
I Jbirdz23 agree to trade reefdalegend my ds db6s in a size 11 with box and all for his ds moto6s ds toro4s ds wht red 13s ds hare 7s size 11! Reefdalegend will be shipping the pairs tommorow August 2 through usps priority mail..Upon receiving the pairs i will then in return ship the DB6s to reefdalegend! If you agree please state it in this thread thank you for your time!!

I, reefdalegend agree to the terms of this agreement and I will ship kicks out tomorrow! Upon receiving my kicks jbirdz23 will ship me DS SIZE 11 DB6!

Kicks shipped today, jbirdz23 agreed to send 30 toward the shipping and I also sent him tracking on his packages. Arrival date Monday!

Jbirdz23, has received the 4 kicks I sent on 5 August 2013. I'm awaiting tracking info on my package.

I received the shoes reefdalegend shipped to me and I have shipped the db6s as agreed and sent reefdalegend tracking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom