DS Jordan 1 Pics

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

uuuuuh y dont you wear them? Isn't that what shoes were made for,..I'm not sure I'll ever understand people dont wear there shoes. Nice 1's, but you're the only one thats gonna know there nice until you wear them, lol.
some people dont need validation from others to know they have a nice shoe.

pimp.gif
BubbaEla1 wrote:

uuuuuh y dont you wear them? Isn't that what shoes were made for,..I'm not sure I'll ever understand people dont wear there shoes. Nice 1's, but you're the only one thats gonna know there nice until you wear them, lol.

I didnt mean it like that but whatevers clever dude. Funny how some dudes on here always try to to flip your words just to get a post in andflaunt their own pics
laugh.gif
. Its not that serious bro. Its not aboutvalidation at all, its about getting your moneys worth and putting them to minimal use at least. I just feel its a waste of money not wearing such nice shoesthat probably cost/worth an arm and leg, but what do i know maybe this guys sitting on a whole bunch of pairs and just hasnt got to wear them yet. Neverthelessthis guy has a sick 1's collection. I wish I had all of them. I'm working on a pair of silver 1's right now. Jordan 1's FTW
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
BubbaEla1 wrote:

I didnt mean it like that but whatevers clever dude. Funny how some dudes on here always try to to flip your words just to get a post in and flaunt their own pics
laugh.gif
. Its not that serious bro. Its not about validation at all, its about getting your moneys worth and putting them to minimal use at least.I just feel its a waste of money not wearing such nice shoes that probably cost/worth an arm and leg, but what do i know maybe this guys sitting on a whole bunch of pairs and just hasnt got to wear them yet. Nevertheless this guy has a sick 1's collection. I wish I had all of them. I'm working on a pair of silver 1's right now. Jordan 1's FTW
pimp.gif

exactly how you wrote " I just feel......"...You feel one way, i feel i dont need to wear a shoe for validation from others. Sitting ina box is just fine with me. Wearing them is just fine with me. Getting your moneys worth is pretty subjective right? Again its all how someone"feels", all opinion and subjective. I was just reading what you wrote and responded just as you did to me. Flip your words just to get a post in toflaunt?.....come on man you're better than that. you're making it sound like i chase your posts and make a point to go opposite of what you say. Irespect your opinion, but i also have mine. Simple as that right.

For those who would like me to wear them or will wear them for me, hop in line my son just hit a size 6 and is licking his chops to get his feet in thecollection... Thanks for all of the feedback.

wow!
i should of taken pics of my ones b4 i wore them.....oh well

tommaxx23 nice og bred 1s!!
nice 1s in general....

Back
Top Bottom