DS OG Nike Air Jordan XII "Playoffs" Sz 11 W/Receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes are Brand new, never worn or even factory laced. OG Everything, including the signed receipt and business card given at the time of the purchase.

Shoes are in perfect condition, Silver or grey jumpman tabs are not cracked and the soles of the shoe are not crumbling apart and look as though they can be worn normally, but because of the age of the shoe, i would NOT recommend it.

Shipping to confirmed addresses by paypal invoice only..........Price includes Priority Mail shipping w/Signature confirmation. Canada, please add $35 to the total. (Sorry, but priority mail to Canada is $50-$60 from where im located)

[COLOR=#RED]The best way to contact me is by text, But you MUST pm me on niketalk first with your phone number so i know who it is that im speaking with.......If you dont have an NT screen name and cant PM me, then sorry, i cant help you[/COLOR]

314-282-5399 (This is a google voice number, so please ONLY text me at this number, if you call, it will not show up as your phone number, it shows up as something else)

If you dont have an NT screen name and cant PM me, then sorry, i cant help you.......

Thanks!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom