DS OG's Black/Red Jordan 11s

How well would they hold up? Would there be any problems I would be running into

i think i've read that 11's hold up pretty good. you should be able to wear them with no problems.

they should be alright. but the only problem that you might see is that the midsole might separate but no one knows

^^^I would think that as well. If you want to buy some bred 11's to rock, buy some cdp's or newer retros.

it all depends on where you get it from and how it was store. i've seen DS OG falls apart easily and i've seen them like very with not a problem.

If you're going to rock them just for style... then you should be all right...

But if you're planning on Ballin' in em', then you might be asking for trouble

i dont know man. what about that one dude that wrote the story about his space jams falling apart....

ive heard they generally hold up pretty well, although i have also heard some horror stories about sole separation, even cracked cf...

I already have a VNDS 2001 Breds 11 but do you guys think I should take the chance or just be happy with my 01s?

Also if anything the worst thing I would have to do is re-glue the soles right?

Originally Posted by shoeheadlao

^^^I would think that as well. If you want to buy some bred 11's to rock, buy some cdp's or newer retros.
why....?

sole can always be glued back on and the ywill be good as new if done right.

just stick with ur 01's. and why do u wanna unds ur ogs if u have 01's anyway?

Originally Posted by forever23

i AGREE

I'd unds them, my OG black/red 11's aren't DS but I still rock them. You should be good, like you said before if anything you'll only have toglue the soles back on.

OG Bred 11's are wearable minor sole separation might happen though because the glue might dry out due to age, 2001 bred 11's are perfect cdp 11'sare trash they run way to small and the shape is ridiculously off

Originally Posted by forever23

unds sum OG concordes and balled the hell outta them n they held up beautifully

should be straight. but if the sole detaches you can always have it glued back on. no biggie. it'd be a bigger travesty to not wear them thus neverknowing.

it all depends on how they were stored. if you don't know or cannot find out, go with retros.

don't depend on gluing a shoe back together and then hope it doesn't fall apart while you are out.

see the following thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/144631

As far as I know, the materials used on 11's are virtually flawless since they're all very solid unlike the 3-7's.

Back
Top Bottom