Duck Sauce: What's it called and where to buy?

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Great post I've always wondered this too. Also why are they so stingy with it, is it supply scarce of something. You order all that rice and give you two packets like thats really going to get the job done
smh.gif
The Chinese takeout place I order from has duck, soy, hot sauce and mustard all on the counter for you to take. I usually get four mustards or fourduck sauces.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^^ nope not that stuff. certain places make the brown sauce. its some type of soy sauce and duck dripping when roasted or someting

That's the duck sauce I know...you can find those at Chinese barbecue places. I have no idea what that "yellow stuff" is that you refer to as"duck sauce".

forget the duck sauce where can i find the hot sauce. same brand as the original duck sauce, posted with the globe or blimp. I put that on everything

pimp.gif
Just went to the Chinese grocery store and picked up a bottle. The brand is Dynasty. Hope it's good.

lol. NT post got ppl buyin duck sauce now.

forget trying to find out what this is made out of. what is ranch dressing made out of?!?!?!?

Damn Tupac you got a really complex recipe..
I've seen it being made at my local Chinese FAST FOOD joint all I saw was a lot of applesauce being mixed haha

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

doesnt Hoisin mean Seafood?
In Cantonese, it does.

IINM, In Mandarin it would be "Hai Xian"

ahhh i do remember a little Cantonese
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Great post I've always wondered this too. Also why are they so stingy with it, is it supply scarce of something. You order all that rice and give you two packets like thats really going to get the job done
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Realest sh.. in this thread.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Damn, dudes is making me want to make a run to a #30 - Pork Fried Rice w/ 4 Chicken Wings (No Onions).

We piss in your food.. go ahead stay ordering from them fake fast food "chinese" restaurant

Back
Top Bottom