Dude.. Another FB response? What to say? Pics of this wildebeest

I've never understood why dudes say bad things about an ex's looks. Unless she's added weight or let herself go don't talk *$#* about their looks when you were dating her

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

troll her

THIS, won't hurt 
Spoiler [+]
 maybe ruin her when its all is said and done, but what the hay...they call it successful troll for a reason
grin.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

I've never understood why dudes say bad things about an ex's looks. Unless she's added weight or let herself go don't talk *$#* about their looks when you were dating her

I dated her 10 months ago. She gained hella weight bruh

Originally Posted by jhobson5

WOW WOW! 
We are getting so lazy on the internet that people right "imy" instead of  the 8 letters needed for "i miss you". Wow people are getting lazy

?
sthu

Originally Posted by do work son

My ex messages me every couple of months like clockwork even though she has a boyfriend. I ignore her and keep it moving. One of these days I'll message her boyfriend with screen shots though

QFT, my ex does this too 
who is that in your avy btw?? 

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by woody2626

I dated her 10 months ago. She gained hella weight bruh

Then by all means. Roast away
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

best thing to do is ignore her. that will get at her the most

THIS I seriously don't understand why they do this. Like they favorite thing to say is "I'm Just Wanted To Check Up On You"

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by jhobson5

WOW WOW! 
We are getting so lazy on the internet that people right "imy" instead of  the 8 letters needed for "i miss you". Wow people are getting lazy

?
sthu
You are flaming someone for an abbreviation yet you write right instead of write, right? 

Originally Posted by p charm

Originally Posted by do work son

My ex messages me every couple of months like clockwork even though she has a boyfriend. I ignore her and keep it moving. One of these days I'll message her boyfriend with screen shots though

QFT, my ex does this too 
who is that in your avy btw?? 

I have no idea. She reminds me of mischa barton, but I don't think that's her

Back
Top Bottom