Dude Beats Up His GF... Claims Self Defense... There's A Catch Tho Vol. Wait... What?!

I didnt see a thread on it... Idk if its real, but it had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jacoby Laquan Smith says he will turn himself in to St. Paul police this week for what must be the most unmanly crime on record: domestically abusing his armless, legless girlfriend.

Smith allegedly punched Tiesha Bell in the face 10 times during the March 22 incident and faces a misdemeanor fifth degree assault charge and a gross misdemeanor for interfering with a 911 call.

Bell was in no position to defend herself, being that both hands and both legs were amputated due to a childhood illness. But Smith says don't let that fool you--Bell is like a handless, legless Ultimate Fighter.

"She'll swing, push me down and choke me with her nubs," Smith told the Pioneer Press.

http://
Smith said that prior to the domestic dispute, Bell was cheating on him.

That's right, Smith was being ****olded by a quadruple amputee. That can't be good for the self-esteem.

He turned on the TV and Bell got mad, he says. She punched him in the groin with her deadly nub and then proceeded to dowse him in urine from a bed pan.

Yes, after being ****olded by the quadruple amputee, she gave him a golden shower.

So you see, your honor, Smith punched the quadruple amputee in self-defense. He rests his case.

(By the way, Bell still plans to marry him. "We both need anger management," she said.)

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2010/04/jacoby_smith_be.php

trav u a fool for this article ...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

many quotables ... she like a Ultimate fighter ...

choke me w/ her nubs .... no way
roll.gif

Did anybody else imagine the chick tryin to evade the blows by rollin in circles
roll.gif

ROFL!! 
roll.gif

Smith says don't let that fool you--Bell is like a handless, legless Ultimate Fighter....wow
roll.gif

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at the kyle maynard video
i remember watching that a while back. I feel kinda bad for the guy fighting him. Like, what is he suppose to do? he doesn't want to be mean...

Back
Top Bottom