Dude breaks my Blackberry and refuses to pay me....

eyes.gif

What do I have to gain from lying to people I'll never see in my life?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just let him see you handle a chopper and hell have that money with the quickness, cuz hell be too shook you might actually do something

side note: I HATE when people do that stuff. I even had this kid in my weight training class who thought it was hilarious to step on my shoes, he wasnt laughinwhen I threated his existence, and swore Id have my convicts out the hood put that @$%$ in his *%# (credit to boosie for that comment)

Originally Posted by JPZx

Aight...

I am bigger than him for ya'll that were wondering but I never went the "beat his @**" route because I felt bad about going after him hard for $ when he's struggling in that aspect. BUT...because of recent events I told him today, "I will whoop some @** if you don't pay me some *@%%%#@ money right here, right now"

He pulled out a $20 bill like no big deal and handed it to me telling me he was going to pay me in the long run anyway. He's going to pay me $20 every week for 8 weeks until we've reached $160. If he doesn't have $20 by the end of any of the weeks he said I can beat his @**
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

So I think it's resolved. If anything worth mentioning happens I'll bump this thread.

whatever bridgett. please leave your *%( and nuts at the door (if applicable).

dude you, a dummy.. he has money problems and just gives you a 20? sounds like he doesnt. besides if you really wanted that money you woulda gotten it in 1shot... cause now, who knows if you're gonna see him again..

and that guy he's acting like $160 is like salary for a month... you dragging this waaay too long.. shoulda given him a deadline of a week, then no money..beatdown, and every time you see him, he gets a beatdown till you're paid completely

everytime a situation like this occur %+#+#! always take the L.

dont let these Nters hype you up.. if you aint bout it, you aint bout it.. period

He broke YOUR phone, offered to pay half, NEVER paid a dime, AND he talks that #%+ on facebook?
If you don't know the answer, you need help....
suggestions:
1. beat his ***
2. take his phone or
3. take something valuable of his and tell him he'll get it back when u get your $300 + tax
4. when (if) he pays up, break his phone and then hand it to him
5. slash his tires or put sugar in his gas tank cuz if he can fix his ride, he CAN pay u
6. MAN UP AND DO ALL OF THE ABOVE

Originally Posted by JPZx

eyes.gif

What do I have to gain from lying to people I'll never see in my life?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You live in MPLS too, right?

What school you at? Some unfortunate stuff might be in the works for ole boy.
grin.gif

Everybody is always saying beat someone up like that'll solve everything. 80% of NT wouldnt even go that route lol...
Just chalk it up as an L and dont communicate with him anymore at all. All that friendship/associate #%+ would be OVER!

Back
Top Bottom