DUDE GETS ARRESTED FOR JUMPING OVER A COP: FAIR OR FOUL?

FAIR OR FOUL

• FAIR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FOUL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lulz @ "the kid did nothing wrong" I guess is cool for people to go around doing cartwheels over others risking gettin kicked in the face for nothing more than YouTube humor...c'mon bros.

nah thats foul
son made no contact
cops arrested him out of shock and confusion
and because he did get styled on >D

do anything to a cop, and prepare to be arrested, or shot.

i don't care if they are out of line for any reason, you had it coming.

if you don't expect any consequences, you are an idiot. don't get mad.

so you were saying some smart stuff under your breath like a coward and then you got called out for it.

makes sense.
i said oink, 

thank god you dont have a badge you seem like the type to over compensate.

Last edited:
so you were saying some smart stuff under your breath like a coward and then you got called out for it.

makes sense.

i said oink, 

I agree with Club though. How you gonna insult a cop and get mad that he came at you? And you said it under your breath no less...trying to impress your coworkers but instead got punked in front of 'em.

Cop prolly rode off in his bicycle like a boss while your coworkers were consoling you. :rofl:

meh, i usually ride with the "pro cop" talk on here, but it was unnecessary for them to put him in cuffs.

i dont want to play the what if game, but if someone were to flip over you in the same situation, what are you going to do? are you going to get mad at them and confront them? let it slide?

the only reason the cops arrested him was because of the power they hold. which in this case is an obvious abuse of power. they're not protecting the people or upholding the law with this.

its funny reading some of you guys are on that "if this happened to you, the guy is obviously looking for trouble" talk. ever think that there are some things that don't require a confrontation? this is one of them.

Last edited:
I agree with Club though. How you gonna insult a cop and get mad that he came at you? And you said it under your breath no less...trying to impress your coworkers but instead got punked in front of 'em.

Cop prolly rode off in his bicycle like a boss while your coworkers were consoling you. :rofl:
:rofl:

**** THE POLICE!

But dude was wrong and deserved to be cuffed for real. LOL at everyone saying he made no contact so there's no crime. Try lunging your body in the direction of a cop thats paying attention and see what happens. Dudes lucky they didnt see him coming. If one of the happened to look at him coming towards them he mightve gotten shot.

**** THE POLICE!

But dude was wrong and deserved to be cuffed for real. LOL at everyone saying he made no contact so there's no crime. Try lunging your body in the direction of a cop thats paying attention and see what happens. Dudes lucky they didnt see him coming. If one of the happened to look at him coming towards them he mightve gotten shot.

this kind of thinking is dangerous. in my opinion, cops should have a better use of judgement as they are authority figures. this shoot first ask questions later stuff is :x this guy isn't a threat to society. they should have gave him a warning on some "hey don't do that, its dangerous, you can hurt someone" steez.

i don't condone what this guy did (i think it was dumb and irresponsible), but i also think that the cops lack of judgement of "putting this guy in his place" is even more irresponsible. what happened to being the bigger man and letting things go.

At first I was going to say foul, but this guy has a hidden camera youtube channel so I'll go with fair.

**** THE POLICE!

View media item 321327
Dude would have ended up like Anakin.

We just gona act like that flip wasn't dope as hell? :lol:

Also, we don't do Mirandas anymore or..?

Last edited:
they don't tell you your miranda before they cuff you. they tell you when they are taking you in.

that wouldn't have made me mad at all though if i was that cop. i'd have laughed.

We just gona act like that flip wasn't dope as hell? :lol:

Also, we don't do Mirandas anymore or..?

"The "reading your rights" thing (aka the Miranda Warning) is NOT done to everybody who gets arrested. It's instead a warning for people who are about to be interrogated."

Not much to interrogate in this case.

"The "reading your rights" thing (aka the Miranda Warning) is NOT done to everybody who gets arrested. It's instead a warning for people who are about to be interrogated."

Not much to interrogate in this case.

Didn't know that, but the kid did try to run.

Cop: "I'm gona ruin your day and erase it."

Kid: "No you're not." and tries to dip :lol:

Last edited:
yup, they'll read them to you before they sit you down and ask if you want to talk. this isn't a probably cause case.

they don't tell you your miranda before they cuff you. they tell you when they are taking you in.

that wouldn't have made me mad at all though if i was that cop. i'd have laughed.

this...what do you mean i woulda got mad and picked a fight...for what??? i woulda laughed if i was in a regular mood and if i happened to be upset i woulda told homie to chill and told him that was dangerous...not cuff him and try to "ruin his day" :smh:

they are outta line. period

exactly, that was dope. if someone did that to me i'd think it was funny. that wouldn't change if my job happened to be a cop. don't know why you need to act hard because you have a badge.

makes sense.
i said oink, 

Cop prolly rode off in his bicycle like a boss while your coworkers were consoling you.
roll.gif
i wasnt mad, 

didnt get punked, dude just looked really stupid trying to son me for making a sound..

my coworkers didnt even hear me btw..

dude next to me didnt even know what was going on he thought he smelled the weed on him.

Back
Top Bottom