Dude going in on Danny Green

He lost a game, not a war. He got off of work and decided to hang out at a club. Fans take it more serious than players do sometimes, almost like it's a gang war and the stars/players are the og's/triple o g's. Who says you have to go into deep depression after a loss? At the end of the day, no one's life is on the line and it's just a game.

This isn't really thread worthy tho.
i wouldnt do it myself but i can see a player going out to a club after something like this, but i dont get why out of all the great clubs in miami he would go to the one where the team that just beat him is hanging out at
because that's where the b's is at?

I'd rather be at the club of the team who just beat me than those clubs the Jersey Shore kids used to hang out at

Dude has hilarious videos about the Philadelphia Eagles.

Goes all the way in on King Dunlap and Brandon Graham.

In all of the comments I have read about Danny Green in multiple threads, I have yet to see anybody say anything about him being sick. I don't like to listen to Van Gundy and Breen, so I sync the T.V up with Espn radio and listen to Brown and Tirico. During the radio telecast and before the game they mentioned several times that Danny Green was under the weather. That he was not holding food down and the Coach Pop would have a short leash and take him out ASAP. With that being said if you feel that way, I don't think the club especially after a loss is the place to be seen. Especially if you can't give your team maximum effort on the floor.

-For anyone who listened to VanGundy and Breen did they mention that he was under the weather?

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

i never had any issues with players laughing, saying what's up to each other, or going out after a loss. i think fans take that stuff too serious sometimes. so with that said i have no problem with danny green going out to a club after the game 7 loss, but it is a little weird him being in the club where miami is celebrating :lol:

Last edited:
Nope

If after a game 7 NBA Finals loss, where you played like s****you want to go party with the other team, you ain't build right competitively.

Exactly. This new, buddy buddy generation is soft though.

Lebron's his boy, that's cool and all but to party with the team that just ended your season when you played like crap is flat out unacceptable. Hang out with him during the offseason if you want that's cool. Durant and lebron worked out together last summer and that's fine but to party with the team that just ended your season that's a no no. What the fans think really holds no weight but I wouldn't be suprised if the people in that locker room look at him differently for that stunt.

It jus shows how much that series meant to him. And they wonder why people think this **** is fixed. What happen to being passionate about this ****, its like o well its a game lets chill. The whole superfriend thing too. This generation has 0 competitors, they jus wanna take all the shortcuts n hang with each other

Eat Dat P is dat dude. Eagles and Spurs supporter all the way from Bakersfield, CA.
laugh.gif

Been a rough year for him but as long as Leo's keeps pastrami chili cheese fries on the menu there will never be a rough meal.

Man I don't know man, maybe it's because I grew up watching basketball in the 90's but, I just feel that theres a few things as a pro athlete you cannot do.

1. First and foremost, unless said player is on YOUR TEAM or is a past NBA Legend that didn't play for a rival team, you CANNOT wear another player's signature shoe. IN ANY CASE, but ESPECIALLY not in a playoff/FINALS scenario. That behavior in my honest opinion, is deplorable. If I was a coach I would prohibit any of my players wearing another player's sneaker who isn't on your team or an NBA legend (Jordan, Chuck, Penny, etc).

2. You cannot work on your game with players from other teams in the offseason. If I'm Kevin Durant NO WAY am I spending time with LeBron working out together and making one another better. This is essentially the equivalent of showing your opponent your hand in poker. Could you imagine Bird and Larry doing this at the height of their rivalry? Or Isaiah and MJ? **** NO, WEAKSAUCE.

3. You can't ******g party with players from another team. If you want to Gronk out and party after a loss, I guess that's one way to blow off some steam. I wouldn't do it, but to each their own. But to go to the after party of the team that just beat you in the NBA Finals? WHAT!?!

Nah Danny Green, you can't come back to Long Island after that homie. We hereby banish you to Albany, New York.

Nope

If after a game 7 NBA Finals loss, where you played like s****you want to go party with the other team, you ain't build right competitively.

Exactly. This new, buddy buddy generation is soft though.

Lebron's his boy, that's cool and all but to party with the team that just ended your season when you played like crap is flat out unacceptable. Hang out with him during the offseason if you want that's cool. Durant and lebron worked out together last summer and that's fine but to party with the team that just ended your season that's a no no. What the fans think really holds no weight but I wouldn't be suprised if the people in that locker room look at him differently for that stunt.

Yep!

Man I don't know man, maybe it's because I grew up watching basketball in the 90's but, I just feel that theres a few things as a pro athlete you cannot do.

1. First and foremost, unless said player is on YOUR TEAM or is a past NBA Legend that didn't play for a rival team, you CANNOT wear another player's signature shoe. IN ANY CASE, but ESPECIALLY not in a playoff/FINALS scenario. That behavior in my honest opinion, is deplorable. If I was a coach I would prohibit any of my players wearing another player's sneaker who isn't on your team or an NBA legend (Jordan, Chuck, Penny, etc).

2. You cannot work on your game with players from other teams in the offseason. If I'm Kevin Durant NO WAY am I spending time with LeBron working out together and making one another better. This is essentially the equivalent of showing your opponent your hand in poker. Could you imagine Bird and Larry doing this at the height of their rivalry? Or Isaiah and MJ? **** NO, WEAKSAUCE.

3. You can't ******g party with players from another team. If you want to Gronk out and party after a loss, I guess that's one way to blow off some steam. I wouldn't do it, but to each their own. But to go to the after party of the team that just beat you in the NBA Finals? WHAT!?!

Nah Danny Green, you can't come back to Long Island after that homie. We hereby banish you to Albany, New York.
dont agree with the first point, as a player i would want every advantage i can get if i really like the feel of lebrons or kobes then im not going to go out of my way just to wear a shoe that i dont like just because the guy is not on my team. plenty of people wore jordans in the 90s

Maybe Danny thought Liv would be the Finals after party spot, like it was in '11 & '12 so instead he went to this spot

Back
Top Bottom