Dude going in on Danny Green

He lost a game, not a war. He got off of work and decided to hang out at a club. Fans take it more serious than players do sometimes, almost like it's a gang war and the stars/players are the og's/triple o g's. Who says you have to go into deep depression after a loss? At the end of the day, no one's life is on the line and it's just a game.

This isn't really thread worthy tho.

from a competetive standpoint, i wouldn't be able to party and hang out with the team that just beat me in the finals, hours after losing and playing the john starks 94 game 7 role in my teams defeat.

i wouldn't be on suicide watch either.    even if some of the players on the other team were my friends, i wouldn't want to be around their celebration right after the game.    let them have their fun, and i'd catch up with them during the offseason.

He lost a game, not a war. He got off of work and decided to hang out at a club. Fans take it more serious than players do sometimes, almost like it's a gang war and the stars/players are the og's/triple o g's. Who says you have to go into deep depression after a loss? At the end of the day, no one's life is on the line and it's just a game.

This isn't really thread worthy tho.
i wouldnt do it myself but i can see a player going out to a club after something like this, but i dont get why out of all the great clubs in miami he would go to the one where the team that just beat him is hanging out at

i wouldnt do it myself but i can see a player going out to a club after something like this, but i dont get why out of all the great clubs in miami he would go to the one where the team that just beat him is hanging out at

Exactly. That's the part that perplexes me. Minus whale enjoy the club but just not at the celebration of the team that beat you.

Eff Danny Green!

How as a fan am I more butthurt about the lost than you?

I've played at high levels and when you put that much into it, its unfathomable to me to want to go party with the team that beat you especially when you were so close to winning.

Get him off my team!

Unless I'm missing something, all I've seen is 2 pictures of Danny green shaking LeBron's hand. Anything else surface?

Last edited:
Anyways, this guy is a clown. Danny green can spend his free time however he pleases. Like I said in the other thread, fans just want their players to hate the opposition the way fans do.

I dont even mind him hanging with then dudes. But to go to the party in which they are celebrating "beating u" smh thats a no no. I aint poppin no bottle, dappin up a man who is celebrating his win over me.

He lost a game, not a war. He got off of work and decided to hang out at a club.

Actually, even when it comes to war, in the old days opposing generals would hold extravagant dinner parties with each other after the battle.

He set a record for most 3 pointers scored in a finals series and was actually the Spurs MVP as late as after game 5 of the series. What more did he expect from a role player whom they signed as a free agent off the street? He wanted to mellow out the pain of losing the series right away. Not that big of a deal.

Danny Green just prob thought that the Heat would be at Liv, So he went to story. The heat happened to be there. So he said congrats and left. But who knows and who cares?

Really what's the difference saying congrats to LeBron at his locker room celebrating or a at a club celebrating?

Thats where the spurs were going to celebrate if they had won. My friends boy was djing that night and told him that. I think that night was his b-day. He's having a big party here in town for his b-day this weekend, I think TP is having an end of the year party at his club too.

Last edited:
Wasn't a fan of the spurs but never would I root for them again, Frauds

Back
Top Bottom