Dude who pays all his girl's bills sparks debate on Twitter

Thoughts?

For the record I don't have an opinion one way or the other about this. If a dude wants to pay all his girl's bills AND pay off her student loans AND improve her credit AND contribute to her savings because his bread is that heavy, more power to him? I guess if you got it like that these various expenses don't really matter.

I misread the tweet. Dude pays all the bills, his girl uses this relief to pay off her student loans/build savings etc.

I'm just looking at the quote tweets and it's either dudes calling him a simp or women calling him a king and wanting the same for themselves.

Last edited:

Thoughts?

For the record I don't think I really have an opinion one way or the other about this. If a dude wants to pay all his girl's bills AND pay off her student loans AND improve her credit AND contribute to her savings because his bread is that heavy, more power to him? I guess if you got it like that these various expenses don't really matter.

I'm just looking at the quote tweets and it's either dudes calling him a simp or women calling him a king and wanting the same for themselves.

Don't see where he said he paid anything other than the bills unless there's more. Said she paid off her loans, built her emergency funds and improved her credit. Easy to do if they live together and he really banks.

Don't see where he said he paid anything other than the bills unless there's more. Said she paid off her loans, built her emergency funds and improved her credit. Easy to do if they live together and he really banks.

"She pays zero bills" leads me to believe that any regular expenses she might incur are taken care of. Car note, etc.

"She pays zero bills" leads me to believe that any regular expenses she might incur are taken care of. Car note, etc.
Yes, but you added
If a dude wants to pay all his girl's bills AND pay off her student loans AND improve her credit AND contribute to her savings
As if you read it wrong. That's not what he said. Short form he paid bills, she took opportunity to clear debt, improve credit, build savings. Not saying it's right or wrong, or what i'd do, just speaking to the interpretation of just that tweet.

Yes, but you added

As if you read it wrong. That's not what he said. Short form he paid bills, she took opportunity to clear debt, improve credit, build savings. Not saying it's right or wrong, or what i'd do, just speaking to the interpretation of just that tweet.

ohhhh I get what you're saying.

yea I probably misread that

Been slowing cleaning up my twitter so I'm glad this never came across my TL

Maybe I'm missing somethin but from what I've read she works and paid off her student loans but doesn't pay bills/contribute to the household bills.

That's a lot going on for a 10 month relationship and males who use the phrase "love that for __" can't be trusted.

It's funny when people but their business out there then get defensive/sassy when people get critical and or ask questions. He got the attention he wanted.

Of course she does :lol:

Last edited:
michaeljordan23.jpg

I mean, if I live in an apartment and fall in love with a hot educated woman, why not invite her to live with me? I'm already paying for the rent anyway. She can eat my food and I'll put her on my Mint mobile plan too. It doesn't sound like it's a drain financially. If the relationship fizzles out then I only lost a few boxes of Cookie Crisp.

Guess yo really in love n it’s his bread so I ain’t pocket watching

I couldn’t do it tho, 10 month relationship ain’t enough build up for me to be doing all that…N he def bluffin bout not caring if shorty just dips, that man gon be crushed in his feelings sending cash app requests for some of the money back :lol:

All power to him. We obviously don’t know their whole situation. She could very well be in school still getting by, and he’s providing a stable platform to allow her to thrive. Essentially a power couple in the making.

Now I’m not sure who asked for him to be pouring their situation out :lol:, seems like a boastful subtweet looking to get arousal

I don’t get it. Why post this on social media and diminish her value to the world. She’s not some kid. I legit hate social media.

As for what he’s doing that seems mad normal to me. Anyone that’s in a committed long term relationship (e.g., wife or similar) usually does this especially as careers progress and responsibilities change. Once we have kids my wife isn’t going to work and she’ll take care of the house and kids.

When we were dating she paid for the apartment because I was doing my masters. If you’re committed money is a shared resource to improve both your lives. Shouldn’t hold some power in the dynamic.

I don’t get it. Why post this on social media and diminish her value to the world. She’s not some kid. I legit hate social media.

As for what he’s doing that seems mad normal to me. Anyone that’s in a committed long term relationship (e.g., wife or similar) usually does this especially as careers progress and responsibilities change. Once we have kids my wife isn’t going to work and she’ll take care of the house and kids.

When we were dating she paid for the apartment because I was doing my masters. If you’re committed money is a shared resource to improve both your lives. Shouldn’t hold some power in the dynamic.
Nothing but truth in this post. I remember when I was in law school more of my classmates had a spouse or SO holding it down financially while they were in school.

He got other women on deck, he’ll be alright if she cheats or leaves, and if she does, she fumbled a good man.

Agreed, anything for attention

What he's doing isn't normal within 10 months. :lol:

All power to him. We obviously don’t know their whole situation. She could very well be in school still getting by, and he’s providing a stable platform to allow her to thrive. Essentially a power couple in the making.

Now I’m not sure who asked for him to be pouring their situation out :lol:, seems like a boastful subtweet looking to get arousal

According to her IG she graduated in 2018. (Most people wait until after they graduate to pay off loans)

She racked up student loans to be a teacher...so without him she'd be in a tough spot most likely. He bought low

Another question - how long into a relationship is it acceptable to be paying all of your partner's bills?

The tweet says that her having the stability to tackle her loans, credit, etc has happened within 10 months. So he didn't start assisting at the 10 month mark, he's been doing this for months.

Did bro just decide to start paying her bills 4 months in?

Last edited:
I just don't get putting all that personal info on the internet. I don't even post pics of my cat or dog online.

Nothing wrong with couples helping each other out. Bet almost anything people calling him a simp don't have anybody. Only thing is dude can't get mad if they break up. Don't go running off to the manosphere on us.

Back
Top Bottom