Dude who pays all his girl's bills sparks debate on Twitter

It’s 2023, I don’t fall for all that “regular” guy taking care of everything. Most of the time it’s just not possible on the average salary so someone is lying. Either him, her, or both. You better believe bills are being split a lot of women are just “capping”.

That’s not the case here allegedly but in general.

I have done ok for myself salary-wise over the past couple years (clearly not as well as dude in the tweet) and trust me paying for **** does not necessarily equate to some magic bullet solution :lol: son talmbout “abundance”.

Matter fact if I could do certain things over I’d probably just keep my damn money.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that, though it seems a bit one-sided and excessive for a relatively short relationship.
If anything, the guy's a clown for putting that on social media. It comes off as very 'wow look at me guys I'm so successful and caring, please praise me'
Yup which is exactly why no matter what hes posting you cant convince me hes not getting used. We gotta stop normalizing this kinda behavior

The problems is like others said he had to tell the internet about it.
What is she actually putting into the relationship as well is what I and others would want to know. What can she be doing that would be alright in you guy's eyes?

The problems is like others said he had to tell the internet about it.
What is she actually putting into the relationship as well is what I and others would want to know. What can she be doing that would be alright in you guy's eyes?
I don't think there's necessarily a right or wrong, if they're happy in their relationship it is what it is

As long as he’s not doing some Derrick Jackson like pandering, ****ting on other men and saying that other men who don’t do the same are doing wrong, then personally I could care less.

What works for them, works for them.

Nothing wrong with it. Seems strange to pay bills for someone you really know nothing about.

I’m a fan of charity though
15C21091-D508-40A7-9A6D-F802ABA78BEA.gif

Proof that a lot of people get their values from media.

Getting values from family or the past can be more problematic. Basing your entire life/world view around outside influences in general is.

Watching people struggle or watching old relationships then thinking that's how it should be is part of the reason things are so disconnected from reality/logic.

"I watched my mom do this by herself so blah blah"

"My dad paid all the bills so blah blah"

Last edited:
Getting values from family or the past can be more problematic. Basing your entire life/world view around outside influences in general is.

Watching people struggle or watching old relationships then thinking that's how it should be is part of the reason things are so disconnected from reality/logic.

True, buy as a black man, Im willing to take the bet he didn’t get that from his father. If his father did pay all yhe bills, it wasn’t by choice. In my experiences, Ive only ever seen white families operate like this(Im sure there are antidotal examples of other races doing this). Even then its the husband makes the money and the wife handles all of the finances, so the husband doesn’t actually have any power.

These types of scenarios have always left me a little curious as to what women (who are being provided for) are spending their own money on.

Assuming a woman has her own income, is she left to her own devices to just ball out while a man a paying for her living expenses and other bills?

Imo, there’s a difference between providing, and tricking off.

If I’m the head of the household and my wife is holding it down with taking care of the kids and maintaining the home, I wholeheartedly understand being responsible for footing the bills. That’s providing for your family.

If I’m just paying for your lifestyle, and we have no kids or marriage plans in place, I’d be likely to consider myself as someone who’s paying just to keep you around. That’s tricking off.

To each their own though.

…. Yet people STILL want to implement “old school” values into modern society. Men and woman alike. Your childhood shapes you. It’s darn near a fact. If you watched your father be a abusive, if you watched your mother not cook or clean, you’ll either adopt those habits or break away from them.

I see a lot of women complain about men, but they never complain about women or hold them accountable. Vice versa.

You can’t have it both ways. It’s a like a person who wants a luxury car or luxury home, but doesn’t even want to maintain it or keep it clean.

Peoples DEFINITELY try and blend old school ideologies into modern society. It’s not going to work. People need to pick a side or evolve.

I’m one of those “watched my mom do it by herself” type of dudes so therefore, I would never entertain a lazy woman. A woman who doesn’t clean or work is disgusting to me. Your home, vehicle, personal hygiene, etc should be on point. Those are basic necessities.

Back
Top Bottom