Dude who pays all his girl's bills sparks debate on Twitter

Man, I almost ended up in a similar situation although under different circumstances. Back in 2018, I had been in relationship for over 3 years and living with my girl. Admittedly, at the time, I was wildin out lowkey on my Wolf of Wall Street flow (minus the drugs :lol: ). My girl was obviously seeing this unfold but after Memorial Day and finally got fed up. So I had to travel for work every week and usually would take a red eye or use Friday as a travel day but this time she told me to just stay away for the month of June :wow:

I was shook because that’s when I knew it was serious. So I’m brainstorming ways to try and fix it so I started with offering to buy a new whip and she declined then a couple of weeks later (while still on travel), the situation devolves even further to point where I offered to pay her student loans because she was constantly *****ing about them (mind you, this was for law school) but she declined as well.

In retrospect, I am extremely happy she did that because we broke up like a year later (3 month break in there). Even that was pricey because I went all the way out for our first date back and a couple weeks later was her birthday then Christmas was a few days after that :sick: Our living situation was weird so I ended up getting fleeced there as well but at the end of the day, it’s just money, right? 🤷‍♂️

was shook because that’s when I knew it was serious. So I’m brainstorming ways to try and fix it so I started with offering to buy a new whip and she declined then a couple of weeks later (while still on travel), the situation devolves even further to point where I offered to pay her student loans because she was constantly *****ing about them (mind you, this was for law school) but she declined as well.
200w (8).gif

Man, I almost ended up in a similar situation although under different circumstances. Back in 2018, I had been in relationship for over 3 years and living with my girl. Admittedly, at the time, I was wildin out lowkey on my Wolf of Wall Street flow (minus the drugs :lol: ). My girl was obviously seeing this unfold but after Memorial Day and finally got fed up. So I had to travel for work every week and usually would take a red eye or use Friday as a travel day but this time she told me to just stay away for the month of June :wow:

I was shook because that’s when I knew it was serious. So I’m brainstorming ways to try and fix it so I started with offering to buy a new whip and she declined then a couple of weeks later (while still on travel), the situation devolves even further to point where I offered to pay her student loans because she was constantly *****ing about them (mind you, this was for law school) but she declined as well.

In retrospect, I am extremely happy she did that because we broke up like a year later (3 month break in there). Even that was pricey because I went all the way out for our first date back and a couple weeks later was her birthday then Christmas was a few days after that :sick: Our living situation was weird so I ended up getting fleeced there as well but at the end of the day, it’s just money, right? 🤷‍♂️

Lmao.

Ayy man, we need another U-Street move when the weather gets better :lol:

I looked at his profile and he’s a crypto bro. So I’m guessing he’s gonna start a podcast next and as others said, fill the derrick jaxn space and shame other dudes for not being wealthy
Derrick still going strong actually which is crazy. Ran across his IG recently and he has a million+ followers and still speaking the same ****. Folks dont learn.

I can’t believe anyone would still be listening to Derrick Jaxn in 2023, but people always find a way to do foolish things.

Edit: just looked at his page. A few people I follow are still subscribed to him and are liking posts. :lol: 🤷🏿‍♂️

The biggest dodged bullet was probably not getting engaged, though. We were planning on it that winter in South America but it got delayed indefinitely when we took a break that summer. Aside from not wanting to get divorced or have a broken engagement, she was engaged the dude before me and he broke it off BUT she kept the ring. It was wild but I guess she kept it for a few years while we were together and eventually sold it in Year 3. I don’t have a family heirloom ring or anything but considering the price point, I probably would have had to ask for that back :lol: I actually think asking for stuff back was discussed in another thread but I don’t recall what the consensus was on the topic.

Lmao.

Ayy man, we need another U-Street move when the weather gets better :lol:
Fasho! :nthat:

Personally, I think that's a lot of financial support for someone you've only been dating for 10 months. But he's free to spend his money however way he chooses.

I *** with Shannon but he’s still single and unwed. Always talking about how fine this or that woman is but I still technically a bachelors. He’s in circles around attractive women. He’s wealthy, he’s around tons eligible women…. But single.

Meanwhile, someone like Ron Isley had a kid at 64 years old, is happily married at 80 and doing his thing. Some dudes just need a to admit that their henpecked and sponsor women and fall hard.

It’s always the dudes who actually WANT relationship, or always cat calling or telling their Homies that some women is “fine” or “bruh, you see her over there??”

But scared to seal the deal or approach them :lol:

Last edited:
Bad TEETH and a head full of hair that ain’t yours…. But wants to be taken care of :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not to mention those silly *** lashes. These women be delusional. Come outside in a whole suit of mascara, 65% not themselves but want me to do everything for them :lol:

F9558E53-2018-44BB-864A-D51027BA45A1.jpeg

I *** with Shannon but he’s still single and unwed. Always talking about how fine this or that woman is but I still technically a bachelors. He’s in circles around attractive women. He’s wealthy, he’s around tons eligible women…. But single.

Meanwhile, someone like Ron Isley had a kid at 64 years old, is happily married at 80 and doing his thing. Some dudes just need a to admit that their henpecked and sponsor women and fall hard.

It’s always the dudes who actually WANT relationship, or always cat calling or telling their Homies that some women is “fine” or “bruh, you see her over there??”

But scared to seal the deal or approach them :lol:

Serious question - why does he have to be in a relationship? Is he some sort of failure or "less than" because he is single?

Back
Top Bottom