dudes in serious relationships..

How do you guys keep the relationship fun and interesting?

How do you avoid getting tired of hitting the same vagina? other than cheating of course..

You have to become real best friends because eventually things are going to get boring.

Also it helps to plan and execute things that take teamwork from both you like business moves, building things, cooking etc.

Sex wise at least for me, Its not so much getting tired of the same () it's just the temptation of other ().

It's easy to maintain a healthy sex life if yall are both adventurous and down to do whatever filthy things to each other yall can imagine.

i agree with you on all that bro..

i try to always do different stuff with my girl, i pulled out a coloring book and some colored pencils on her the other day and she loved it..

as far as sex goes you're right, you have to be the nastiest and freakiest people alive with each other.

another thing is that you have to be able to talk about absolutely anything, there's no limits to what my girl and i can talk about..

Tbh i never got tired of the same box i get WAY too horny to care :rofl:

My chick knows a man is gonna have his needs so when shes tired or not in the mood to smash she just gives me dome and im cool with that :smokin

U can always try putting it in da mass every now and then tho :smokin

Last edited:
just think of what life would be like without that person if you went and did something stupid

another thing is that you have to be able to talk about absolutely anything, there's no limits to what my girl and i can talk about..
This is key. Once you have this type of relationship, the possibilities are endless. Guaranteed better sex. :smokin

I haven't been in a long term in forever, but I haven't gotten tired of box, i'm horny as hell. just got greedy. Maybe I haven't been in one long enough to hit that tired threshold.

I get the yambs every two weeks
on purpose?

i get them like every other day.. and all weeknd.

i might be a sex addict..
tired.gif

on purpose?

i might be a sex addict..|I
1st 2 n a half years 3x a day every single day. No matter where we were, ran stop signs, everything just humping like rabbits. Now, twice a week [emoji]128514[/emoji]. With a kid and us working 2 different shifts we don't have time like that.

on purpose?

i might be a sex addict..|I
long distance.. She's 2 hours away...

When she came and spent ten days with me...

We did it over 20 times easy...

But we decided to cut it back...

So now, we use condoms... That cut it back a lot to where we can't do it over and over

Yes, we successfully went back to condoms...

She got A+ yambs so it was doable

mas puto, jk

move back to SoCal and take her to Disneyland every couple months 
embarassed.gif

What's the best way to PIITB :nerd:
while hitting it from the back
While she was about to have an orgasm
I slowly started inching my finger closer to her hole from her cheeks
She Started giggling and was like too close to my hole babe :lol:

You have to become real best friends because eventually things are going to get boring.

Also it helps to plan and execute things that take teamwork from both you like business moves, building things, cooking etc.

Sex wise at least for me, Its not so much getting tired of the same () it's just the temptation of other ().

It's easy to maintain a healthy sex life if yall are both adventurous and down to do whatever filthy things to each other yall can imagine.

A lot of truth here.

Just recently started talking to an ex of mines and we hit it off at first, then I told her what I was looking for, she had some qualities I wasn't looking for now that i'm older and ready to have a serious relationship. We made comprimises but that talk about being friends is the truth and I realize that now.

This ex is only good for sex. I just recently met up with a girl from Tinder and girl lives less than 2 blocks from me. Just went out to meet her 3 days ago. Haven't contacted her yet but when we met we def. vibed and she had more in terms of what I was looking for. Gonna hit her up again and go out with her to learn more about her.

That ex, while I consider it more serious is just kinda moody and while it's interesting to try and figure her out, I can see myself getting frustrated in the future.

She either gotta shape up or I gotta let that ***** go.

Very freaky with me in the bed which I like though...probz the only real reason I'm still with her.

Yuh man's got some dilemmas on his hands.

you guys that eat the butt, did you start eating the butt from day one or was that something you built up to as the relationship progressed?

Back
Top Bottom