Dudes mean mugging while bumping The Dream appreciation

Leaving school I seen some dude driving past me with the MEAN ice grill as if I just slapped his first born son, while in the background I'm hearing"SHE ROCKING THAT THING LIKE OOOOOOOHHH"

Definitely made my day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can just picture that and start dying of laughter.
laugh.gif

those the dudes u kno u dont wanna mess wit... u gotta be on some otha #%%+ if u can mean mug AND listen to R&B...

*so a true thug only bumps lox, g-unit, etc huh?*
im from NYC, i see hoodlums bumpin w/e

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So a dude staring at you was the highlight of your day?
Y'all try too hard. And to be honest in this context yes it was.
exactly. people here try so hard to get laughs.

i woulda busted out laughing if i were in your situation
laugh.gif

the funniest thing ive ever seen is still a car packed full of "bloods" flagging hard, driving by mean mugging and bumping "Holla BackGirl"

laugh.gif
That reminds of this one summer when N'Sync and Nelly had that "Girlfriend" track. Dudes was creepin mad slow through the hood, leaned back,ice grillin dudes and all u could hear was "And if u were my girlfriend, I'll treat u riiiiiiight...." All the !%#%$* and *!$%$$% was like$@#?!?!?

laugh.gif

I hate when I'm mean muggin bumpin cam or gucci and I forget what song is next on the mp3
laugh.gif
Keisha Cole FTL...

had a similiar experience a few years back except for the song was
'do you" - by Do or Die ft Twista

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
That reminds of this one summer when N'Sync and Nelly had that "Girlfriend" track. Dudes was creepin mad slow through the hood, leaned back, ice grillin dudes and all u could hear was "And if u were my girlfriend, I'll treat u riiiiiiight...." All the !%#%$* and *!$%$$% was like $@#?!?!?
roll.gif
I mean, I like the songs mentioned too, but I'm notgonna have my volume up loud tryin to look tough while this is bumpin in the background.
thas why i always bump gucci when im mean muggin.
I hope you dont purposely do this...

Back
Top Bottom