Dudes on NT who criticize others but can't take criticism

How has lamar odom done more than jesus christ wtf lol

Im not religious if that matters
yea the man who started arguably the most important religion of all time and a basketball player, not even a comparison :lol:

he's saying if you're going to criticise someone's partner because of their life choices/personality that has nothing to do with race to leave race out of it.
ok but there's clearly difference between "he married a white woman" and " don't marry a n... unless he's rich"
saying dont marry a white woman who is morally bankrupt

uses the same logic as 

saying dont marry a black man who is poor

both statements suggest that the race of the partner is a part of the issue along with the second part which has nothing to do with race

Throughout my entire time on this site I haven't used the report button once. It's the internet. Unless the person is being racist or going way over the line like insulting/mocking family I really don't care if people try to mock me or whatever.

OP doesn't take it to heart and rolls with the punches when he gets clowned so props for that

he's saying if you're going to criticise someone's partner because of their life choices/personality that has nothing to do with race to leave race out of it.
ok but there's clearly difference between "he married a white woman" and " don't marry a n... unless he's rich"
saying dont marry a white woman who is morally bankrupt

uses the same logic as 

saying dont marry a black man who is poor

both statements suggest that the race of the partner is a part of the issue along with the second part which has nothing to do with race

OH my bad, I thought I was replying to the statement that he has done a lot for the BLACK community.

Dude gotta be the worst NTer of all time or at least top 5...
i don't roam in general too much so haven't seen him post too much but him lurking the thread about Adidada and that chick and posting the link on her ig was enough for me to agree with you. Got some funny people on here but that topped it in recent memory

What has that crackhead done for the "Black Community"? His charity was a scam. Dude threw away his career over drugs. He married a morally bankrupt white woman who promotes materialism and an unrealistic lifestyle. He overdosed on multiple drugs in a whorehouse, spending thousands for the company of white ******. :smh: Great role model there doing so much for blacks in the United States and elsewhere. :tongue: I don't wish death on the dude, but let's face the facts. He is a basehead and a horrible rolemodel.

1. You emphasized "white" woman essentially showing your true colors. What's wrong with him marrying a white woman? How different is this from Hogan saying if you have to marry an NWORD at least let him be rich. Would it be any less unsavory if he were paying for black prostitutes?

2. Are you immune to said materialism Kim K is promoting? You live in America and you're on a website about shoes and have the nerve to call out others on being materialistic.

3. You can have demons and still be a positive role model There are countless people we look up to in history who have had to deal with inner conflict. People look up to rappers like Tupac for his social activism, yet dude was openly glorifying misogyny and yes a "materialistic lifestyle". Nas is a rapper I listen to for his thoughful rhymes about the black struggle, yet he's a homophobe. Nobody is perfect.

Hopefully Lamar uses this as an outlet to battle the stigmatization of mental illness and drug abuse that affects millions of Americans directly or indirectly. Treating the addicts in this country like lepers only potentiates the problem. You know it's ironic, the same people like you who expect others to understand the struggles of a certain demographic have zero concept of empathy. I'd look up to a self-aware basehead before a fake, ignorant, uneducated, hypocrite ANYDAY. 

1. Him marrying an upper class privileged/born millionaire white woman is clearly not supportive of the black community. I shouldn't have to explain that one.

2. Son, I don't have a television show that promotes that garbage to masses of adoring fans, nor do I propagate it through the mainstream media to the entire world. Get real.I am admittedly often a victim to it,however.

3. You can have demons and be a positive role model. This is true. Being in the spotlight and ruining your career because of your crackheadedness and teaming up with a succubus, while airing your dirty laundry through the media and her tv show, is negative. If he were paying black prostitutes, at least the idea of him supporting someone in the black community would make sense. Even in his debauchery, his money was going to some white ******.

Throughout my entire time on this site I haven't used the report button once. It's the internet. Unless the person is being racist or going way over the line like insulting/mocking family I really don't care if people try to mock me or whatever.

I respect the hell outta this guy cuz i went at him pretty hard lol.
But like i said it was all just jokes.

Dude might have zero depth perception and bad lungs but he gotta lotta grit.

Alotta grit.

Anyone else get a PM from @YeezusDisciple / @omariwestafari / @Fewtch / ksteezyisa***** (he really made a new SN with that)

Asking why I stay on Lucky's nuts

roll.gif
roll.gif

@ksteezy he seems really upset at you
laugh.gif
He's already been banned.  Someone remind me of his real name via PM to save me some time.  

If this continues, we may take it up with his school's network administrator.  Use of their services for the purpose of harassment seems a pretty blatant abuse.  

He used to be ok lol.

Like i was just joking about him but damn wat happened to that boy.

got reported for calling someone corny...this is getting out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom