Dudes on NT who criticize others but can't take criticism

Damn yall really turned the Lamar Odom > Jesus comment to heart that yall are writing paragraphs on it?

Plenty of dudes like this on NT. Too much in fact, crazy cuz they still want to be very active in threads and reply but end up tapping out and end up getting too obsessed when you strike back. It's embarrassing.

Anyone else get a PM from [@=/u/126426/YeezusDisciple]@YeezusDisciple[/@] / [@=/u/155379/omariwestafari]@omariwestafari[/@] / [@=/u/173965/Fewtch]@Fewtch[/@] / ksteezyisa***** (he really made a new SN with that)

Asking why I stay on Lucky's nuts

:rofl: :rofl:

[@=/u/37234/ksteezy]@ksteezy[/@] he seems really upset at you :lol:

He's already been banned.  Someone remind me of his real name via PM to save me some time.  

If this continues, we may take it up with his school's network administrator.  Use of their services for the purpose of harassment seems a pretty blatant abuse.  

OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was banned from a thread earlier today for engaging in jokes about a person who criticizes others. I know I'm the last one to talk about others but if someone talks about me I won't catch feelings because I often put myself in position to be clowned. To me it's all fun and games but when someone pushes the report button because they can't deal with criticism on NT you approach the lame cornball level. What says you??
This ...my biggest issue is when staff will let their "favorites" jump on users, prod at people with impunity, using sharp and biting jokes and then when the user attempts to push back intelligently, and articulately without breaking any rules they step in and suspend you for not crying in the corner. 

Meth doesn't have favorites man. Dude banned me 20 times but also has been real as hell to me too. He's doing his job.

I was banned from a thread earlier today for engaging in jokes about a person who criticizes others. I know I'm the last one to talk about others but if someone talks about me I won't catch feelings because I often put myself in position to be clowned. To me it's all fun and games but when someone pushes the report button because they can't deal with criticism on NT you approach the lame cornball level. What says you??

This ...my biggest issue is when staff will let their "favorites" jump on users, prod at people with impunity, using sharp and biting jokes and then when the user attempts to push back intelligently, and articulately without breaking any rules they step in and suspend you for not crying in the corner. 

Meth doesn't have favorites man. Dude banned me 20 times but also has been real as hell to me too. He's doing his job.

He has a lot of nuthuggers here and I don't always agree with his opinions,but he seems to be pretty consistent across the board. If you don't like it, then start your own site.

Basically. Yeah I don't always think his opinion is on point but what are you gonna do? I just post random stuff in general. Not gonna lose sleep over nt politics.

Good try but he already served me a warning for that...DC you really need to move on.
I want you to receive more marks............

Sometimes I think that DCAllAmerican and Ksteezy are the same person using different screennames, like RustyShackleford/Powerballin/Gwap etc.
Rusty and GWAP are definitely not the same user.

Stop trying to throw shade cuz both those dudes make fun of your posts.

Good try but he already served me a warning for that...DC you really need to move on.
I want you to receive more marks............

Sometimes I think that DCAllAmerican and Ksteezy are the same person using different screennames, like RustyShackleford/Powerballin/Gwap etc.
Rusty and GWAP are definitely not the same user.

Stop trying to throw shade cuz both those dudes make fun of your posts.

Hop off my nutz cause I made fun of you and proved you wrong in that other thread.

RustyShackleford/Gwap/Powerballin/MasterZik/Instagram

got it.

Last edited:
Lmao

Multiple sn's
Weebay.gif
I'll totally take credit for all of Rusty's funny *** stories and GWAP's ethering in sarcastic fashion if he wants to run with that :lol:

Hop off my nutz cause I made fun of you and proved you wrong in that other thread.
Nutz? You not a female? Also what thread did you imagine you proving me wrong in? Stop fantasizing.

got it.
Oh okay :rofl: You got one of those defense mechanisms where you can't mentally accept that there are ppl that disagree with you and will make fun of your poor opinions. So when they do, you use poor logic to rationalize how this can be.

More than one person disagrees with me on the internet? They must be the same person :lol:

Got it.

Last edited:
Lmao

Multiple sn's
Weebay.gif
I'll totally take credit for all of Rusty's funny *** stories and GWAP's ethering in sarcastic fashion if he wants to run with that :lol:

Nutz? You not a female? Also what thread did you imagine you proving me wrong in? Stop fantasizing.

got it.
Oh okay :rofl: You got one of those defense mechanisms where you can't mentally accept that there are ppl that disagree with you and will make fun of your poor opinions. So when they do, you use poor logic to rationalize how this can be.

More than one person disagrees with me on the internet? They must be the same person :lol:

Got it.

The Oregon shooting thread where you claimed that the shooter was white without knowing the facts. I straightened you out and quoted your erroneous posts multiple times. I think that you tried to deflect, but never admitted that you were wrong. Anyone who looks at that thread can see the evidence. You reported me. You are still furious about that one obviously.

As far as Rusty/Gwap being the same person.

anyone who reads their posts and the way that they are structured,

and remembers Powerballin, should be able to come to the same conclusion.

Last edited:
The Oregon shooting thread where you claimed that the shooter was white without knowing the facts.
This never happened.

You couldn't find a quote where I said he was white.

You're still confused about exactly what I was addressing about your post. Especially with the crap and lies you posted in that thread you kept ignoring and couldn't back up. You still can't prove CNN posted any ps pic of the shooter. You just relied on the credibility or lack thereof of a bias site :lol:

You reported me.
When did that happen? :lol:

You sound paranoid b. Seek help.
As far as Rusty/Gwap being the same person.

anyone who reads their posts and the way that they are structured,

and remembers Powerballin, should be able to come to the same conclusion.
Don't try to rationalize your defense mechanism with more poor reasoning. Just go back to adding more ppl to the list :lol:

We're all the same person multiple SNs conspiring to target what you post on NT. Obviously.

Back
Top Bottom