DUI case coming up in one day. What should I expect?

@Swish 22 They pulled me over on old Columbia Pike coming from Old Ellicott city. The speed limit changes on the road and the cop was sitting right in between the change. I complied with everything dident give any back talk nor did I say anymore than I had to. I got Tae H Kim for a lawyer

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I sincerely hope you receive punishment at the fullest extent to keep people like you off the road+ ruin your chances in life. sorry no remorse for those who gamble with other peoples lives

You never made a mistake in your life huh?

I sincerely hope you receive punishment at the fullest extent to keep people like you off the road+ ruin your chances in life. sorry no remorse for those who gamble with other peoples lives

Old EC is a B cuz the hocopos hang out there at headquarters just waiting for people. If its your first offense and you don't have any major driving priors you'll probably get a PBJ with a bunch of AA classes and community service involved. I've left the Pheonix plenty of times when maybe I shouldnt have. Luckily I grown up in my mid 20s.

Old EC is a B cuz the hocopos hang out there at headquarters just waiting for people. If its your first offense and you don't have any major driving priors you'll probably get a PBJ with a bunch of AA classes and community service involved. I've left the Pheonix plenty of times when maybe I shouldnt have. Luckily I grown up in my mid 20s.

My bro got one and he had to pay tons of money in fines. Also, expect having to put that you got a dui on your job aps.

My bro got one and he had to pay tons of money in fines. Also, expect having to put that you got a dui on your job aps.

Every place is different regarding fines and penalties. Maryland seems to be one of the more lenient states for DUIs/DWIs in the country.

Every place is different regarding fines and penalties. Maryland seems to be one of the more lenient states for DUIs/DWIs in the country.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

not a mistake that endangers the lives of others

not a mistake that endangers the lives of others

Court costs
DUI fines
Lawyer costs
Probation (supervised or unsupervised)
Probation fees
20+ hours Community service
MADD meeting
40+ hours Alcohol counseling
Higher insurance rates

Court costs
DUI fines
Lawyer costs
Probation (supervised or unsupervised)
Probation fees
20+ hours Community service
MADD meeting
40+ hours Alcohol counseling
Higher insurance rates

Yeah one of the worst parts is having it on your record for the rest of your life. Gotta put it down on job apps. Not many employers like that

Yeah one of the worst parts is having it on your record for the rest of your life. Gotta put it down on job apps. Not many employers like that

Let's see you have a family member or friend killed by a drunk driver, or have you become paralyzed by a drunk driver. And then let's see whether you keep this "It was just a mistake" attitude. And it's not like it was some random mistake. There is constant focus on drunk driving, how dangerous it is and how much harm it does.

Let's see you have a family member or friend killed by a drunk driver, or have you become paralyzed by a drunk driver. And then let's see whether you keep this "It was just a mistake" attitude. And it's not like it was some random mistake. There is constant focus on drunk driving, how dangerous it is and how much harm it does.

Back
Top Bottom