Dumb girls unappreciation vol. "im pregnant!"

i get a text message from one of my friends (who is 20 years old and has no job or a place to live) telling me she is 6 weeks pregnant. my 1st reaction was
indifferent.gif
. what makes it worse is that she is all happy n *$%* like if sheisnt just adding to her load of crap. btw "baby daddy" is some dude she USED to mess wit, now m.i.a.

a lil while later, i get another phone call from another female friend (my friend's 18 year old sister) telling me how she just got married 2 weeks ago (tosome1 she barely knows) and asking me to sign for him to get bailed out cuz he jus got locked up. my reaction again
indifferent.gif

what the hell is wrong with girls now a days? why are they so stupid and dunt see it? this *$%* literally made me wana throw up. input anyone?

I blame the the fathers, thats why im on my "i got be raisin my daughter teachin her to be that natural woman" type &%$*

whats wrong with you having dumb friends .. lol

some people go as far as saying tell me who your friends are and I will tell you ....

lol

Originally Posted by edwardkingjr

I blame the the fathers, thats why im on my "i got be raisin my daughter teachin her to be that natural woman" type &%$*
laugh.gif

^ No daughters for me fam. If I do then best believe she is getting that prom night baby treatment

freeway1.jpg

"EARLY!"

QFT. I feel like everyone around me is having kids and getting married. I'm 22, and I can't even imagine having kids or getting married anytimesoon.

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

QFT. I feel like everyone around me is having kids and getting married. I'm 22, and I can't even imagine having kids or getting married anytime soon.
yea up here in CT its crazy man broads popping out babies left and right. The hottest accessory this summer for these smutts is gonna be a babystroller
smh.gif

Man I see so much stuff in my neighborhood its not even funny. What get's me mad they feel it's like cool or something to get prego.
They talk about it like its a pair of sneakers. The crazier part is all these girls getting prego means they all having unprotected sex
imagine the stuff thats being passed around
sick.gif

PS : Not that it matters 600 post in 6 years
nerd.gif

I'm currently dealing with "baby mama drama" over the dumbest stuff ever. The majority of females I know make their decisions based off theiremotions, rather than doing the right thing. This is a true story... This girl had her pregnant sister urinate on a pregnancy test to get her dude to "actright". Some people seriously should think before they make decisions.

hell yeahh man to me its like its been baby season for like a year n half now....first off my guy cuzins start messin up and having kids cause of that i onlyhave 3 other single friends...then one of my ex's gets pregnant and shes going thru bad times cause her man beats her LOL...after that i only messed withlike 3 other girls didnt get with them one use to lie to me saying she didnt have a man but really he was locked up so when he got out Bamm! preggo...then thenext chick i was messin around with a work wit i kinda feel her pain cause i made her take the plan b once so she left to her Ex and got pregnant...and for thelast one i kne this chick from high but i never messed with her till one day my cuzin made so i went out with her and she was basically my suga momma buyingall kinds of gear she even bought my Grapes the day they came out but when i told her i didnt wanna get with her two months later shes engaged to one of myother homeboy and thas how its been for me...now with this 18 year old and she sounds all sprung but im taking it like watevers till she really shows me thisis wat she wants.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i get a text message from one of my friends (who is 20 years old and has no job or a place to live) telling me she is 6 weeks pregnant. my 1st reaction was
indifferent.gif
. what makes it worse is that she is all happy n *$%* like if she isnt just adding to her load of crap. btw "baby daddy" is some dude she USED to mess wit, now m.i.a.

a lil while later, i get another phone call from another female friend (my friend's 18 year old sister) telling me how she just got married 2 weeks ago (to some1 she barely knows) and asking me to sign for him to get bailed out cuz he jus got locked up. my reaction again
indifferent.gif

what the hell is wrong with girls now a days? why are they so stupid and dunt see it? this *$%* literally made me wana throw up. input anyone?

- its not just now-a-days. they mamas and grandmas are probably just as dumb. where do you think they got it from?
- we spend to much time teaching the wrong $!*%.....back then, and today.

Originally Posted by Sticky2385

hell yeahh man to me its like its been baby season for like a year n half now....first off my guy cuzins start messin up and having kids cause of that i only have 3 other single friends...then one of my ex's gets pregnant and shes going thru bad times cause her man beats her LOL...after that i only messed with like 3 other girls didnt get with them one use to lie to me saying she didnt have a man but really he was locked up so when he got out Bamm! preggo...then the next chick i was messin around with a work wit i kinda feel her pain cause i made her take the plan b once so she left to her Ex and got pregnant...and for the last one i kne this chick from high but i never messed with her till one day my cuzin made so i went out with her and she was basically my suga momma buying all kinds of gear she even bought my Grapes the day they came out but when i told her i didnt wanna get with her two months later shes engaged to one of my other homeboy and thas how its been for me...now with this 18 year old and she sounds all sprung but im taking it like watevers till she really shows me this is wat she wants.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm mad son put the LOL after hahah you grimey fam
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NTFynestL

I'm currently dealing with "baby mama drama" over the dumbest stuff ever. The majority of females I know make their decisions based off their emotions, rather than doing the right thing. This is a true story... This girl had her pregnant sister urinate on a pregnancy test to get her dude to "act right". Some people seriously should think before they make decisions.

That type of stuff just pisses me off, or if they tell you they prego to see what you say to decide whether or not they want to be with you depending on youranswer.
It's like are you kidding me?

I'm currently dealing with "baby mama drama" over the dumbest stuff ever. The majority of females I know make their decisions based off their emotions, rather than doing the right thing. This is a true story... This girl had her pregnant sister urinate on a pregnancy test to get her dude to "act right". Some people seriously should think before they make decisions.
Same thing happened to a close friend of mine. a little while after he figured out the lie, i guess she had to handled some family stuff in thePhilippines and this dude went the extreme..quit his job and bounced back to Virgina to live with this parents without even telling her.
laugh.gif

i just think girls grow up with this idea of a fairy tale story about Life. and when they finally wake up, its to late and your stuck at 30 with 3 kids.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

COOLnificent wrote:
$10 says they're black
grin.gif
wrong. the pregnant one is white and the married one is puerto rican. stupidity has no prejudices dude.....

Looks like I owe you then
ohwell.gif

send me a PM and ill give u my paypal address
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

indifferent.gif
. what makes it worse is that she is all happy n *$%* like if she isnt just adding to her load of crap. btw "baby daddy" is some dude she USED to mess wit, now m.i.a.

a lil while later, i get another phone call from another female friend (my friend's 18 year old sister) telling me how she just got married 2 weeks ago (to some1 she barely knows) and asking me to sign for him to get bailed out cuz he jus got locked up. my reaction again
indifferent.gif

- its not just now-a-days. they mamas and grandmas are probably just as dumb. where do you think they got it from?
- we spend to much time teaching the wrong $!*%.....back then, and today.

you're right, its not just now a days. half of these chicks' mothers' and grandmas' are just as silly as they are. it really needs to end cuzits sad.

Originally Posted by daemacho

Same thing happened to a close friend of mine. a little while after he figured out the lie, i guess she had to handled some family stuff in the Philippines and this dude went the extreme..quit his job and bounced back to Virgina to live with this parents without even telling her.
laugh.gif

i just think girls grow up with this idea of a fairy tale story about Life. and when they finally wake up, its to late and your stuck at 30 with 3 kids.
eyes.gif

i swear i been saying this same exact thing and ppl think im nuts for saying it.

Back
Top Bottom