Dumbest fight/argument you've had in a relationship?

My gf was legit mad at me for 2-3 days because she thought I stole her ethernet cord and forced her buy a new one.

I started a new job and the ethernet cord came with all the CPU equipment. I told her I plugged in the ethernet cord (she assumed it was hers). She got mad at me and I got mad at her for getting mad at me.

It was a mess. We laughed about it a few days later.

My girlfriend in college broke up with me for dumping her contacts down the drain. I thought it was my contact case and pouring out the solution to put my contacts in for the night. She wore the hard contacts and were expensive. I offered to buy her new ones the next day.

Ok, that's not exactly how it happened. She was upset that I poured them down the drain, but she broke up with me bc I told her to shut the **** up after she was yelling at me for an hour while I was trying to sleep. :lol:

basically. Wife has celiacs and also can’t eat oats.

got her some gluten free cookies that had oats in them and didn’t realize it. She got all pissed off so I threw those ****s in the trash and told her to eat some ice cream and chill out.

Had a large bottle of lemon juice and I like to add it to my water and other drinks. Apparently consuming this within a certain timeframe that is not approved by your S/O is a 1st degree felony
unimpressed (1).png

We also had smaller bottles of the same thing readily available in the fridge
unimpressed (1).png

Dumbest argument I got into was her getting mad at me for canceling a date. I caught a cold by showering late night and rushing out to “see her”. I drove 42 miles down the freeway and the cold air messed me up. Two days later I was a coughing mess who lost his voice.....and she STILL got mad at me for canceling on some “I work very hard and expect to see you. If this is too much then we can stop right now”. This is when I realized I was only going to smash and not commit to her :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a Latina female who also happens to be 5ft and a Gemini...Dumb arguments is part of my DNA :lol: but in all seriousness the majority of the arguments ive ever had have been so stupid..Thankfully bae knows how i am and how to deal with stupid *** and he literally doesn't feed into my bs and won't argue with me. He knows i always need time to get over it alone then im fine kind of annoying actually cause like sometimes im in a mood to argue and hes so damn calm. Our main arguement comes from me not being able to decide where i want to eat

In HS, my gf at the time got mad at me, for not putting her in my top friend's list, on Myspace.

At this stage in my life, I can't see myself ever arguing with my significant other again. We can have a discussion, WITHOUT EGO. But there will be no fighting.

That's where most (if not all) arguments stem from. Identifying with your thoughts and ego.

I can agree.

We should just make a decision to not ask yall and drive to where we feel we should eat.

Asking yall KNOWING we won't get a clear answer is dumb on our part.

Self-inflicted wounds.

I just hate saying idc you pick and then you get mad at me for not picking LOL

It may be "dumb" in retrospect but that was a huge deal when Myspace was at its peak. Nobody wanted that kind of smoke from their S/O for not having them in that Top 8.
Facts. Whoever set that up is a genius. Look at how a simple internet feature can make relationships crumble. Feelings were hurt :lol:

That was the original "why don't you ever post me on your page ?"

Back
Top Bottom