Dummy politicians PASSED congestion pricing in NYC &TRUMP is blocking it yay!

Trippin. I’d rather be dead than be from Long Island.
8BBC218B-F747-4FF6-930E-128E2D28534C.gif
:rofl: :rofl:

Them the only people who would try and **** on the greatest city on planet earth
You and @ksteezy have that in common, no respect for the great city that is New York

This is the dumbest **** ever. Money to fund the MTA that I guarantee you in a couple of years of it being into effect, they will say its not enough money. You want to fund the MTA, stop the corruption. The amount of stealing is ridiculous. The stories I hear from friends that work at the MTA are crazy!

It kills me that they are going to pass this with no details of the pricing ironed out.

I hate this city.

da state senate is od filled with Suburbanites that comes from Rockland county and upstate New York that have two already pay tolls and bridges so I have a feeling those people are going to ultimately kill this cuz your constituents do not want to be double tolled.

da state senate is od filled with Suburbanites that comes from Rockland county and upstate New York that have two already pay tolls and bridges so I have a feeling those people are going to ultimately kill this cuz your constituents do not want to be double tolled.

I live in Nyack and my business works in the city daily with multiple vehichles . Hope you are right

Wonder how this is gonna work and charge people. They say its gonna be like the cameras on all the bridges where the tolls used to be, but how do you not get double, triple charged. If you go from the FDR to 42nd street, you get snapped, but what if you hop back on the FDR on 34th then get off the 23rd street exit, charged again? The logistics and whatnot are mad.

Parking garages gonna be hurting, less cars. No one wants to pay a toll then park their car in a garage for $25 for the whole day.

What about weekends? The charge gonna be there as well?

Dumbest idea ever. If it comes to it I hope the charge is from a certain time only, 7-6pm and after that its free, and no weekends.

NYC born and raised. Got stuck in CT for some years and was grinding to get back to NY. Once I got to the point I could go back, realized it's wasn't financially worth it. Ended up moving to the sticks. To live how I live now, in NY, would def need 3/4 of a mill minimum. Cats can take 2 ny rent checks and by some acreage and fall back out here.

NY has things no other place can offer. But that access cost like a muuuuhhh.I Love NY, but from a distance.

you do know congestion pricing will be used to fix public transit, instead of the proposed fare hikes...

The tax that is collected now is enough. But there is so much corruption with the MTA. They had a damn surplus not too long ago and that disappeared with no explanation how.

If the MTA was ran correctly, there would be no issue.

With the congestion pricing you are forcing people to take a transit system that has problems handling the amount of people it has now. You cant expand the subway system, what we have now is what it is.

You really want to cut traffic in Manhattan? Get rid of the bike lanes and open up the streets. The cyclists for the majority, DO NOT use the lanes they have. Also CUT THE AMOUNT OF UBERS AND TAXIS. If I had to give it a percentage on it, during the day 60 percent of the cars you see on the road are TLC plates. Its insane.

Meanwhile the local Manhattan politicians who are championing for this travel in big Suburban SUV’s. But its ok for them, their drivers turn on the sirens and get the car moving.

**** them, **** this city. Im thinking hard of selling my apartment and look for a job elsewhere. Im tired of being taxed to death and the money is never enough.

Back
Top Bottom