Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

thanks for the post slim
smile.gif

swoshmn
eek.gif

JoeGoblyn sent me the pics awhile back, i'm not to sure how i feel about this.... i don't collect at all anymore but....
Need to bring back Metallic Purple and Purple co.jp dunk back....
black metallic purples are WHOA! doubt we'd see em tho, but if so i might cop for old times sake. just to look at
laugh.gif

WHERE THE ARGONS THO?
i know right? Argons were the only pair of dunks i really really wanted and never found in my size. people used to say they didn't make them above size 11. but then again they said that about the brazils too, and i have an 11.5 and 12, and have seen a 13.... so who knows

i bet the quality on these is going to be atrocious tho. they'll never be the og's.

oh and, knicks highs > all
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by icedweebz

DO IT WITH AF1S. WOWWWWWWWWWW <<<<-------- GREAT IDEA OVER HERE. LETS SEE SOME JEWELS, ATMOS, 3M SNAKES, OG CANVAS, 96 PATENTS, 98 SUEDES, WHEATS, MUSHROOM AF1S!!!?? ANY 1 ELSE AGREE

THIS,but with the same quality & molds(I know it'll never happen,but a brotha can dream right?!)

Originally Posted by icedweebz

DO IT WITH AF1S. WOWWWWWWWWWW <<<<-------- GREAT IDEA OVER HERE. LETS SEE SOME JEWELS, ATMOS, 3M SNAKES, OG CANVAS, 96 PATENTS, 98 SUEDES, WHEATS, MUSHROOM AF1S!!!?? ANY 1 ELSE AGREE

THIS,but with the same quality & molds(I know it'll never happen,but a brotha can dream right?!)

super excited over these classic simple dunks, brought out a lot of OG's in this post.  Sup Luvkicks, been quite a min homie.
pimp.gif

super excited over these classic simple dunks, brought out a lot of OG's in this post.  Sup Luvkicks, been quite a min homie.
pimp.gif

^
embarassed.gif
beauty AND quality!

Atmos and reverse Michigan lows
pimp.gif

airmag15 -- what up yo! been years man!

this thread makes me go wanna look in boxes that i haven't even opened in 4 years
laugh.gif

^
embarassed.gif
beauty AND quality!

Atmos and reverse Michigan lows
pimp.gif

airmag15 -- what up yo! been years man!

this thread makes me go wanna look in boxes that i haven't even opened in 4 years
laugh.gif

Wow I'm impressed. Seems like Nike has finally caved in and is trying to bring back the simpler styles.

Wow I'm impressed. Seems like Nike has finally caved in and is trying to bring back the simpler styles.

Good news guys. The four pairs of VNTG lows will release outside of Japan, limited though.

Paix
c.

Good news guys. The four pairs of VNTG lows will release outside of Japan, limited though.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by luvkicks

thanks for the post slim
smile.gif

swoshmn
eek.gif

JoeGoblyn sent me the pics awhile back, i'm not to sure how i feel about this.... i don't collect at all anymore but....
black metallic purples are WHOA! doubt we'd see em tho, but if so i might cop for old times sake. just to look at
laugh.gif

WHERE THE ARGONS THO?
i know right? Argons were the only pair of dunks i really really wanted and never found in my size. people used to say they didn't make them above size 11. but then again they said that about the brazils too, and i have an 11.5 and 12, and have seen a 13.... so who knows

i bet the quality on these is going to be atrocious tho. they'll never be the og's.

tongue.gif

Argons did exist in 13... one of my few grails, which I'm even more salty about b/c I passed up a chance to cop them on eBay for $165 shipped back when I was young, and an idiot.

Oh, and by the way:

REVERSE CURRYS!!!!!
OMG1.jpg

Originally Posted by luvkicks

thanks for the post slim
smile.gif

swoshmn
eek.gif

laugh.gif

WHERE THE ARGONS THO?

tongue.gif

Argons did exist in 13... one of my few grails, which I'm even more salty about b/c I passed up a chance to cop them on eBay for $165 shipped back when I was young, and an idiot.

Oh, and by the way:

REVERSE CURRYS!!!!!
OMG1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom