dunkmid-peacock.jpg

ohmylan
ArtSneakerDesign
www.ohmylan.com

what! i love my peacocks...i rocks 'em

272655620.jpg
TEAM KY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

only thing that is doing it for me is the blue on the peacocks and thats it.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS sea crystals sz 9.5 $310 ship, VNDS medicom 3 sz 9 $360 ship, DS og blk/red 11's sz 9.5 $270 ship, DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, VNDS 99 retro blk/cement grey 4's sz 9 $330 ship, DS tiffanys sz 9 $440 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, VNDS 99 retro black/mettalic 5's sz 9 very icy $250 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

both are ugly sb is going downhill ....fast
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

I love the blue used on those peacocks but there simply a NO NO..Old Spices are :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

Can someone explain to me why OhMyLand came out of the woodwork after all these years and is now posting thread after thread of 2 pictures of shoes he is selling on his site? These same kicks have 10+ pages over on Retro, yet he can get away with a title like this and a thread with nothing? The only actual text is his sig, which conveniently leads to his onsite retail spot. I'm not for knockin a hustle, but this is just grimey.
NT sales[ GAP Selvedge ]
[color=7A8B8B]HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide[/color] | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

^He's got a point. This thread has no purpose but spam'ing.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Thats all he's done since he's been here...At least do it in the Nike Retro forum where all the youngins are easily swayed...
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement goulashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

yeah SB is making it easy for me to not spend anymore money on shoes.
TEAM GIGANTES​

I really don't care for the strap, but i'll step outside the box and do something different. it's a love or hate shoe!
TEAM 'TUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Back
Top Bottom