DUNKING IN YOUR JAYS!

for all the people who wear there Jordans I want to a picture of you dunking in your jay's, if you can
yea i am newbie but everyones gotta start somewhere​
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game." -MJ

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

you got ups... for a white boy.

:lol:
laugh.gif
jk.

i'm 6'5'' if that makes a difference, but yea thanks
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game." -MJ

haha only 5"8 so iont think so lol
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pink
YaDaDaI?

Well if your 6'5, you dont need ups.
im 5'10 and can only grab rim so no pic for me :smh:
smh.gif
The Mailman

nice try to hate... but im sorry no magic show here.... i figured there would be disbelief, ill add to it tommorow when the suns out make sure you can tell that theres no smoke and mirrors IT'S LEGIT

what do you mean angle? who dunks straight up and down? maybe off your vert when you dont want to show off but come on thats no fun.

not trying to compare me to the king, but come on​

I dont play in jordans, but I thought I would post anyways, just some black/red lebron IIs

Dang, Great post. :wow:
eek.gif
I'm a 6'1" rim grabber |I
tired.gif
but I'm 36 though so I'm happy I can still do that. :lol:
laugh.gif
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

WOW!!! ^^^ LOL

any way, i wish i had a larger pik, black/gold Is

and these are the last shots, mike in the VIs

AIM: ja3killa23 (always online)
email: jaekilla23@tmail.com

call me Authentic Jae!

Jordan missed that dunk in the Wizards jersey in the 2002 All Star Game......Nice ups 3M......I wish I could dunk.......only 5"7.......only J's I'll trust on the court are OG XIII's. Anything else is regular Nike Basketball.
Team Cleveland..........OG Member # 1
King Of Cleveland.......As Far As Kicks Go.
Teamam Fam.
New Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

I'm 5 10 and just turned 14 today and can dunk ill take pics when I get home on saturday
"You might Ohsnapps88 for some cement 3's."​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

im 5'6 and im about to turn 20 and cant grab net :frown:
frown.gif
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

me dunkin in my 3s
4k9new7.jpg
nWo
new world order
"When im high i cant see straight, my eyes chinky and a huge smile on my face" -me

Back
Top Bottom