dunksrnice - Poorman Kidrobot Air Max's.

Hello NT. My latest customs. All comments and thoughts welcomed. Enjoy.

From wdywt.

TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

wow those are sick man- very nicely done, also helps that am lights are one of my fav kicks :pimp:
pimp.gif
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Those look amazing, excellent work...
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

very nice, i like these a lot especially because i'll never get a pair of KR AM1

You are the man...Those look great...I appreciated your help with my Flight 89's...I'm really happy with the way they turned out.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

Great work man!
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

nice customs
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

Those are clean. Looks awesome too. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

its already asked...but...what was the base c/w of the shoe?

these are simply amazing..

I believe the colorway is the newest US release am lights with the cactus swoosh, and blue and infrared details. This is one of the nicest customs I have seen in a long time, good work! I was actually looking to customize these same shoes because the colorway has similar colors to the OG huarache lights from back in the day.

How did you paint the swoosh and lace parts that are plastic and cactus? I want to paint them black just like you did with your customs, so any help or advice on products to use would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Peace.
Team Cleveland

amazing transformation my friend, from one of IMO the ugliest pair of looking shoes released by Nike to something as nice as you did was :wow:
eek.gif
and :pimp:
pimp.gif

.:Team Mental Liberation:.
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom