DUNKXCHANGE CHICAGO MAY 12TH 1PM TO 5PM LOCATION CLUB 720

oh my fault i will clear them hit me on my pm with your number and ill call u right back

Nice location - I'll be there.
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

looks like i should be able to make it, not sure what i m gonna have to move though......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

haha the sneakerfiles logo will be on there just waiting for the final proof the tee is nice man lol i feel u though

I will def. b thier, 4 sur.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 8.5,9,9.5,10,12 175 SHIPPED AND AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY 8,8.5,9,9.5 190 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

DUNKXCHANGE CHICAGO MAY 12TH LOCATION CLUB 720&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
www.720chicago.com
1PM TO 5PM ALL AGES
Tables are still available please contact us at dunkxchange@hotmail.com
DUNKXCHANGE IS PROUD TO HAVE A.OKAY, UPRISE, PHLI, FEMALE SNEAKERFIEND, SOLEMATES, ENSTRUMENTAL, AND SAINT ALFREDS PRESENT THE DUNKXCHANGE CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!
www.aokayofficial.com
www.upriseskateshop.com
www.phliworldwide.com
www.femalesneakerfiend.com
www.solemateschicago.com
www.enstru-mental.com
www.stalfred.com
www.dunkxchange.com

DONT FORGET THE LIMITED ORISUE X DUNKXCHANGE TOUR TEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I might have to make the drive home for this one but six hours is just so long!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

flyers are in all the stores check em out they dope and it has all the info for the show

I would love to attend, but I will be busy graduating college that day. I am pretty excited for that. But you guys enjoy and I wish I could be there. I am sure it will be a blast! I'll catch the next one :wink:
wink.gif
I found some OLNL's size 9.5 and up...PM me and we can work something out...for pretty cheap...seriously.

I reserved a table yesterday. All size 13 and 14 for sale.

Should be a great event. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new Chicago Heads.

Back
Top Bottom