DUNKXCHANGE CHICAGO MAY 12TH 1PM TO 5PM LOCATION CLUB 720

I'll be there.
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

I'll be bringin' these along with me. (ALL DS)

Size 10 Hawaii SB
Size 10.5 BTTYS Dunk SB HI - Michigan colors
Size 10.5 De La Soul Dunk SB HI
You reach...I teach BrotiPoo@gmail.com

I will have a table with size 9.5, 10 and some 10.5. Air Jordan's, SB's and AF1's. I'll also have some sneaker related clothing and other thangs. IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO BRING OR HOLD ANYTHING FOR THEM, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE THE EVENT. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there. Peace Ric

someone bring something good in a 10.5, i have some money i would like to burn.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Hmm...I'll be in after work around 3ish. Rocafella AF1 Sz. 10.5, Kicks/Hawaii Dunk Sz. 9.5 and Olympic VI Sz. 9.5 as well most likely. BLAAAAAH! See ya'll there.
TEAM WISCONSIN
JRYDEORDIE9 ON AIM
KOREAJ23@gmail.com

^you don't go to work......

how much for the Rocafella?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

hey ive never been to one of these b4, so i can bring a pair of shoes and walk around selling it?

^ You can bring up to 3 pairs to sell. Anything over that you need to buy a table.

Robby-Nick is in, he didnt know how many pairs he has to move........
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^i can check at a spot tomorrow......

Flip, i ll be there, i m splittin a table with Robby although i ll only have 3 pairs....lol, if that makes sense....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

i will be there selling the Jordan 5 olives(Sz. 10), Jordan 5 Burgundys (Sz. 10.5), Greedy Genius Laffy Taffys (Sz. 10.5), and the Milli Vanilla Dunks (Sz. 10.5). ALL DSChavii06@yahoo.comJavisedChavii06

what up everyone
we will be having a dunkxchange chi town after party MAY 12th at PHLI!!!! the addy is on phliworldwide.com so check it out. It will be from 7pm to 11pm
Come out and have a good time. We will have djs in the mix and it will def be fun.
See u there
dont forget dunkxchange chicago may 12th 1pm-5pm

Flip Jays did you get the flyers i sent. Just making sure. also C2HUI did you get a table or are you just going to kick it? I never got an email back from you.

Back
Top Bottom