DUNKXCHANGE CHICAGO MAY 12TH 1PM TO 5PM LOCATION CLUB 720

LOCATION IS CLUB 720
http://www.720chicago.com/What up everyone we will coming to chi town may 12th from 1pm to 5pm
all ages
cover charge is 10 bucks (up to 3 kicks to trade or sell)
tables are 100 (4 people in and ulimited amount of shoes for the table)
please hit us up if you would like a table they sell out fast.
we also have sponsor spots open if you own a brand of clothing or a store please contact us it is a great way to let the word out.
the location we are looking at is not 100% locked down but we will know by tom.
hit us with any questions at dunkxchange@hotmail.com
thanks
curtis

I am Currently currently doing articles for sneakerfiles on chicago spots. can i write an article and interview you that day? pics perhaps? contact me xxxno0dlezxxx on aim

Thank You

ill be there
All Size 11 & XXL
Diggers Society x Diamond Collabo Tee []
UNDFTD x Sheed Tee[]
OG Bred XII []
XVIII []

how do these things work? I walk in and can bring 3 pairs w/ me to sell or trade w/ other patrons and/or people w/ tables?
RollWaveRoooooollTide

you can come with up to 3 pairs to sell or trade and there will be others doing the same thing, we also have vendors with large amounts of product selling and trading from tables. Its a great way to get to know who is who in the area and come up on some new kicks

I responded to your e-mail, Curtis....let me know location, bro!
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

sorry flint i just hit you back i will have the location tom. sorry about the delay just working out some details with the venue

I will be there as well......hope it turns out dope....mad people from all over the mid-west should come thu and show support!!..peace

Back
Top Bottom