DUNKXCHANGE MAY 26TH CLUB RIO FULLERTON 1to5pm FLYER IS UP!!

what up everyone
we are moving to a bigger and better location to make it much more relaxed and not so stuffy. We are going to be at club rio fullerton on march 26th. come out and have some fun. if you would like to get a table hit us at dunkxchange@hotmail.com and if you would like to become a sponsor hit us up also.
thanks
dunkxchange
CLUB RIO ADDY!!!!
1401 S Lemon St
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714) 525-9700

We are going to be at club rio fullerton on march 26th.

typo? and does this mean no bar 330 ever?
nerd.gif

^ yea that prolly is a typo. its supposed to be may obviously. also the bar 330 events will prolly happen here and there, but club rio isnt that much farther from bar 330 and the space is bigger and allows for more walking space instead of everyone squeezing by each other.

yo just a heads up we will be bringing back the limited edition poster boards to the first 50 people in the line. We still have some open spots for vendors but they fill up fast so if you are interested please contact us at dunkxchange@hotmail.com. This is a great way to move kicks of all kinds. WE have a lot more space to work with as well. Hope to see you all out at the show!!!

sorry about the upcharge its just a lot more expensive to rent out a bigger place. It is def worth the 3 bucks the space in huge compared to 330.

Ill be there! Im actually vending @ the NSb table...

SN:hotsaucedo16
E: triple_threat@sbcglobal.net
REFS:Sole0fmischief|ByaaahKicks|h0h0128| SPOKENabstract|grandpashouse|Airmaq|
FS/FT:
Sz 8.5 DS L.A. Dunk Lo & DS Jordan 20|Sz 9.5 DS JORDAN 14|

just a heads up every show that we have done outside of bar 330 in so cal is always 8 bucks. Sorry but bigger spots cost more money. this place is huge so its def worth the extra 3 bucks

You MORONS crack me up. Spend hundreds of dollars on a single pair of shoes atleast $200 or more ( kind of averaged it) and then have the nerve to complain about $8 bucks. LOL i think its great. I needed that laugh.

I have never ben to a dunkxchange only been in the game for about 1 year but ill be there, should be fun. Hopefully i can get some hard to finds for my collections.

Dont forget Dunkxchange OC is Tomorrow 1pm to 5pm
CLUB RIO/INCAHOOTS FULLERTON
Admission $8 bucks
time 1pm to 5pm all ages
BIG UPS TO ALL OUR SPONSORS
BTNC WILL DEF BE THERE HAHA we hope to see you all out tom

Back
Top Bottom