DUNKXCHANGE MIAMI JAN 6TH (EAST COAST INVASION!!!)FLYER UP

DUNKXCHANGE MIAMI IS HERE
LOCATION STUDIO A FROM 1PM TO 5PM
HERE IS THE FLYER
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A VENDOR PLEASE CONTACT US SOON SPOTS ARE FILLING UP FAST. HERE IS THE FLYER WITH ALL THE INFO
THANKS
CURTIS
DUNKXCHANGE

What the hell...

Why you gotta have it here in FL when I'm back in SoCal?

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

haha we will be doing on in so cal again in march. gotta get some love out in the south u know haha

what up it looks like we will be hosting the show at studio a in downtown miami keep a look out one here for more info and times

Thats going to be HOT!! Im out there in MIAyayOO !! But get back to me about the vendor info .asap :smokin
smokin.gif

www.myspace.com/solepurposeofbroward

(Official-Kickz)

Quick question for everyone. I'm from Long Island but I'll be down in Miami visiting wifey during the DunkXChange. I have a pair of XIII's I've been trying to get rid of for quite some time. Can I just go and bring them or do I need a table in order to sell or trade these?
Before he knew he had a crew
That weren't no punk
In they Spitfire shirts and SB Dunks

Thanks BigBoi. Hope to see everyone there.
Before he knew he had a crew
That weren't no punk
In they Spitfire shirts and SB Dunks

this is the tee for our miami dunkxchange that will be for sale. we limited the run to 50 total 25 blk and 25 wht they will be on sale for 24 bucks at the show

^^Do the people who bought the vendor table get a free shirt? I need a 3xl.

Freedom Fighter I got a ton of stuff in a sz 12 for the event, so make sure you bring some cash.

I LIKE G.R.I.T.S.

DONT PISS IN MY POCKET AND TELL ME ITS RAINING!

<a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbbginc305QQhtZ-1" target="_new">SEE WHAT EBAY POWERSELLER BBGInc.305 HAS FOR YOU TODAY !!!!</a>

i guess the hit squad will be in full effect :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

bigboi180 ill be on the look out man...got a numer or someway to know where u gonna be by...email me i_b_daone@y
TeaM Florida
DirtY DaDe 3o5
MiaMi ChapteR

Event was on and poppin' on Sat! sorry for any one that missed it, but wished i was able to go up to New York for the dunkexchange on Sunday too. I know that 1 was bananas !

Actually, everyones reviews from the NY one was that it was wack and people were negative.

Miami is having good events finally. I had a good time.
Am Yisrael Chai.
WANTED: SIZE 6 SUPREMES LOWS,please =]. either color.Get at me with anything size 6.

yo thanks to all of you who came out to the event it was a dope show. We will be back in the summer so keep a look out for the times and dates on our website. www.dunkxchange.com also on the nyc show it was a dope show the few people on the blogs that didnt like it didnt make it fun. its all how you make it you know. We had over 30 vendors with over 700 people at the event it was dope. see you all in the summer

Back
Top Bottom