DUNKXCHANGE NYC APRIL 14TH T CLUB NYC TIME SQUARE!!!!

how much for sponsorship? I might want to do some advertising
Check Out Exclusive News, Pics & Videos @ RealTalkNY.net
I Been Gone For A Minute But Now I'm Back Like Cooked Crack
Brooklyn Stand Up​

sponsorship is 300 bucks it comes with a free table, banner placement inside the venue, logo on all 5000 flyers and shout outs during the event
hit me up
thanks
dunkxchange

Location is good to go we are excited to be coming back and have a great line up of vendors

just a heads up the flyers will be at the sneaker spots on thursday of this week peep them out and we hope to see everyone on the 14th

I Will Try My Best To Get Out There On Sunday.
"So When They Thinking I'm Just Getting Rep,
I Been Blew Up Like A Crip Getting Dressed."

MYSPACE.

Why dont youz guys just sells yo shoes outside and not pay da $10.00 bean's ta gets in all dez showz is mad corny bunch of dudez
"Crack is whack! I don't buy crack. Crack is cheap. Why would I buy crack when I can afford the top cocaine?" Whitney Houston Brown

Quote:
is it even worth it to go? i hear mixed comments
save you $10.00 yo shudda listen to my homeboy who told me des shows was wack da last time
"Crack is whack! I don't buy crack. Crack is cheap. Why would I buy crack when I can afford the top cocaine?" Whitney Houston Brown

Quote:
is it even worth it to go? i hear mixed comments

yes if....

- you are looking for something specific and it is NOT at FlightClub
- you don't wear size 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5
- money is not an issue for you (or your parents)
- you are a hypebeast (in which case, it doesn't matter)
- you only buy Nike and more specifically, you only wear AF1s or Dunks

no if....

- you're looking for recent releases (since you can buy them outside of the show)
- you're a lowballer
- you also wear other brands of shoes
- if you plan to buy alot and is walking home alone
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

if you have never been its a good experience. If you like it you come back if not then dont come back. We hope to see u there this time and the next and the next lol see you all sat.

we would like to thank all the sponsors and we just added ctothejl and sneakerfiles for the show they will be taking pictures and doing some stuff with us in the future as well.

i went to soled out nyc and that sucked buttcrack and they were charging rape prices- is this the same deal?
"you scream im lazy u must be crazy, you thought i was a donut you tried to glaze me"

i cant tell you that its going to be the same but i know the last few shows we have done there was some crazy deals. You just gotta shop around its just like a swapmeet and if you can talk well u can find great deals

cwlkn247 are you yourself going to be a vendor??? if so what sbs will you be selling
Team Chiican0

"Because Mexicans Are Fresh Too!!!"

Quote:
- if you plan to buy alot and is walking home alone
:lol:
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

I have to say it was my first time going to something like this and it was definitely an experience. It was a little small for the amount of people packed in there but I copped some heat at some bangin prices. The only bad thing was that it was supposed to start at 1 and they didnt open the doors till a little after 2. Inside reminded me of a hip hop sneaker stock exchange

^Yo i was in there with Kicksclusive magazine. I was rocking a Black/red Polo Sport hat, White/black/red Polo Rugby and a Red Polo teddy bear Knit around the waist.

"Team Photoshop, Step up your layers!!!"

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee
Tap*Tap*Pull...Gimmie Some!!

Back
Top Bottom